Updated Gallery

Rick Walker

I have been hitting the rolling thunder hard to prepare for the GGC. I have to face the facts that no matter how hard I train, I will most likely be in the top 20. If I dont train for it-I will most likely be in the top 20. Too many genetic freaks and monsters are gonna be there! :bow

I am pretty happy at my rt lately since I am pretty bad at thick bar. When I first got this rt, maybe a year ago, I could not pull 135 :blush so I hung it on a nail and left it alone. Lately I have been experiencing some good strength gains from it especially in my fingers.

My form is weird-but here is a little PR: 170-pounds

Also some pinch pictures on there. I am trying my damndest to get 6-10s. 6 will be my limit as I can barely span them and could not span 7 enough to do anything to them. :whacked

Enjoy.

Rick Walker :rock

Oldguy Haven't you heard of block weight training :stuart ???

Seriously I think the increased ROM would make a standard RT lift feel easy in comparison, nice idea Rick!!!

Jon@han

My loading pin is homemade and about 3-4" longer then an IM loading pin. So, I stand on the blocks.

I hear you about the not trying to row it up. I wasnt even aware I was doing that? until I saw the photo. :blush

I will work on my technique.

Rick, with a weight you can lift on the RT, try what I suggested, and also lift steadily while trying to force your fingers and thumb together around the handle. If you yank the thing up it will bust out of your fingers.

I will try it.

Thanks-