My Kta Experience

Finnegann

I started KTA with the goal of closing the CoC2 with my left hand, and mastering the CoC2 and/or closing the BBSM with my right. (I was closing the CoC2 right handed before I started, but never with a "click".)

Report:

7/24/04 - First Day of Fourth Week

• Closed the CoC2 with left hand
  • Closing the CoC2 right handed with a click
  • Down to about 1/16" right handed on BBSM

For anybody who's still on the fence about whether they should invest in KTA: My experience so far is that it's worth the money, it's worth the time, and it's worth the pain. I'm only a third of the way through, and I've already achieved two of my three goals. (Also, the money that you spend to buy KTA helps keep the GripBoard going. Software and bandwidth aren't free.)

I'll shut up now... I'm starting to feel like a commercial.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow man thats great im doing great with my kta program. 1 question does 40 singles mean that you close the gripper 40 times :blush

Edited by handgripperman

Wow man thats great im doing great with my kta program. 1 question does 40 singles mean that you close the gripper 40 times :blush

That's my interpretation.

Good job Finnegann. Yup, kta was great. After I finish focusing on bending and tearing, I'm going back to KTA principles for further crush goals.

By the way Finn, your avatar rocks. Now I gotta take that dvd off my shelf and watch it tonight. :cool

Edited by Thaibox

40 singles may not be closed if they are negatives for example.

handgripperman, take Wannagrip's word for it, not mine. As you know, KTA is his creation. If you're curious, I have been forcing the grippers shut on all of my negatives. While I've just learned that this isn't 100% necessary, I suspect that it's desirable if you're capable of forcing it closed without injury.

Wanna, please feel free to correct me if I'm confused on this.

Good job Finnegann. Yup, kta was great. After I finish focusing on bending and tearing, I'm going back to KTA principles for further crush goals.

By the way Finn, your avatar rocks. Now I gotta take that dvd off my shelf and watch it tonight. :cool

Thanks.

I put my bending on hold to do KTA, and I'm glad that I did. I wasn't very far along with bending anyway.

And, yeah, Taxi Driver never gets old. :cool