Petition To Make York Make Blobs Again

bport

Remember that very few people have lifted a 50 lb Blob without training  to do so. If you do get hold of one the chances are you will not budge it one inch from the floor. Why not then buy a PDA Blobette that at 7 lbs empty is not expensive to ship, and can be loaded to well over 50 lbs?

Good point. And by the same rationale, why not buy a chunk from Fat Bastard for a third of the price? Not only is the weight more easily adjusted (it's plate loadable) you can adust the width and the "slope" too.

But you can use the blob-

Like Rick Walker did a while back, you can hang it from bands. I hang my 45 hex and it works perfect.

I have to agree with Old Guy. When they first came out $100 for a Blobette seemed a bit astronomical but now it doesn't seem that bad. It's true that a real blob is "cooler" but real blobs are also impossible to find and nearly as expensive. There are also cheaper options than the Blobette such as the Chunk or Dave Morton's PVC system but of all the blob alternatives the blobette is probably the closest to the real thing.

Mike M.

Edited by supersqueeze

Since York is out of business for all intents and purposes, you're barking up the wrong tree.

The foundry is shut down and the molds are gone.

I'd save your pennies for the new Blob training items on the horizon. You don't even know the half of it.