Eric Milfeld

Bill Piche

Quit wasting your time making movies of sub-max bends Eric! Jeez, the guy bends a 280k bar like I bend a blue! Very nice work man.

Thank you guys!

And remember Clay, the only thing between you and the Red is a bunch of no-holds-barred, balls-to-the-wall, take-no-prisoners, gut-bustin bendin' workouts.

In fact, the cool thing is this formula for success applies to all of us!

Nice bendin Eric!

Thank you guys!

And remember Clay, the only thing between you and the Red is a bunch of no-holds-barred, balls-to-the-wall, take-no-prisoners, gut-bustin bendin' workouts.

Wait...you're tryin' to tell me that all you have to do is work really hard and you will get stronger? What kind of new-age BS is that??? :laugh

That is just amazing, as always Eric! :rock:bow

Thank you guys!

Wait...you're tryin' to tell me that all you have to do is work really hard and you will get stronger? What kind of new-age BS is that??? :laugh

ROFLMAO Clay.

Thank you.

:laugh:laugh:laugh

Clay and OldGuy, stop, you guys are killin' me! :laugh

And thanks for the support ya'll! :bow

Amazing! Eric will soon be selling his magic bending rags to board members

Magic bending rags?!...What magic bending rags?!...I want to buy some magic bending rags!!!

From the video we can see that a white rag and a blue rag are being used. Eric had also tried adding a red rag, but it was too obvious that the nail was bending itself. Demonstrating the power of the red white and blue.

Great work Eric,

It has been a blast to watch Eric's progression in person. I had the opportuinity to let someone know that I was internationally known the other day. When they asked how, I said, I'm the guy that hands Eric nails. lol. The puzzled look was worth the giggle.

W

Eric

2 many cloths,2 much cloth,2 much pec used,2 much shoulders used,2 much time taken to sike up,2 much time to bend the bar,2 much effort,2 much effort,2 much inspiration. :D

Seriously that was one not 2 display of awesome bending power :bow

Woah, as has been written before. That looked extremely easy!

Something like 6-8 seconds for the "real" part of the bend!

You must be able to tackle 300+ !

I also realized that since you hold far out you must be really good with very short bends comparatively speaking as you don't need to modify your technique at all.

Right?

Do you have a record breaking 5" red bar as a goal?

Edited by nils