Hammer Strength Gripper Extensions

Tom of Iowa2

Only Gyms or clubs are getting that kind of (mostly incorrect) use out of the HS machines and gym owners sure don't want to void their warrantee (which they would be doing with those extensions. ) Oh and one more thing, don't have Jerry call his various bars by silly names. PDA already does that and it confuses customers.

Ok.Quite seriously.i will pass all of this on.I'll print off this post and show them.he will appreciate the feedback.thanks for the consultation.I had actually told him who you were and who your dad was.

The names? :laugh sure as hell not my idea. :D but i didn't think nameing them after large powerful animals was too bad of an idea? Maybe I can talk him into changeing the names..I told him to just list their size and weight and specs....or to compare specs with other bars.he didn't want to be advesarial with competitors though.

Extensions?probably a niche market.he has sold some though.

maybe its like buying an INCH dumbell?#4 gripper,200# dumbells(300# dumbells :blink ),having leg presses that handle 2000#,most people will never move them/close them/ use them but the gyms can say they are available :blush IMO,hardcore gyms always want the most or the biggest.Sort of like owning a Boss Hoss v-8 motorcycle. :blink

I think the thing about plate loaded HAMMER and their warranty and this is a complement :rock:rock -the plate loaded stuff is bullet proof! :bow Most club owners know that.What can go wrong?Some of the plate loaded HAMMER stuff-used in hard core gyms- has been floating around for years.It holds its resale$$ value.When its for sale used?its gone in a heartbeat.Absolutely bullet proof.Gyms buy it used a lot.Warranty's long gone?(i'd guess after it changes hands) in the local gym,they bought it in 96?97? and as far as I know?the warranty is long since gone.The equipment still works,paint is great, its been abused and overloaded with extensions.

I'll try to talk him into changeing the names of the bars(really) but in this industry..its not just PDA. :inno using 'names'

There is the Buffaloe bar,,the Rolling THunder?,twist you grip?',Captains of Crush?,Little big Horn?pillars of Power?Go throw?etc....... although no doubt about it there ARE sillier names -of products ;) -out there.