Hg 500 !

kyle102887

Clay I thought rule number one said you could set the gripper.... :blink

According to their site they are going to make 200 of them at the end of the year.

they said on their page that it was being sent to clay.....i bet he crushes it to dust if he tries it when he is well rested.....and as for the thing about the WT bounty...i would damn well pay five bucks to see a video of someone closing it.......wonder if it will ever happen..btw are the WT's still being made?

I'd pay big money to see someone close the WT. And yes I think Rob still has a few of the Wt's left, but there expensive as hell.

I treid it. The handles were very wide and an inch thick, there was no way I could get my hand on it to squeeze it. I chest crushed it and it was around my elites.

hmmm so barbaran doesnt make them anymore? how much for one from rob?

Hmm he only ever wanted to make 50 - ever.

What's the deal with this WT gripper I've been hearing about? Is it simply the most insane gripper ever made? How does it compare to the #4?

The spring is twice as thick as a #4. You could back a truck over it and it wouldn't close. It's a very cool looking paperweight.

thats it then damint i want one.....oh and clay, what kind of set did you use? they site said you could use a set. so looks like the cash is yours if you do it officially.

The gripper must be closed with one hand only. As the handles are 1" diameter, it is tricky to get a good grip, so you can use your other hand to "set" the gripper, to get a better hand position. Any other assistance with the other hand disqualifies

that sounds good, about the money! the WC should have a bounty on it as well...the first guy to close it get's $5.00 from each board member. anyone interested??? :shifty

Would if have to be a no set? :inno

It would have to be no-set to get my $5 :dry

bodybuilder gunter schilecamp got it to 1/8 inch inverted. i seen the pics. hes a beast.