Closed The #1, How Long To #2?

Octogen

Hey guys,

I've been lurking here since i got my CoC #1 and #2 a couple of weeks ago and decided i'd post as soon as i had something worthwhile to ask.

I skipped buying the trainer and i've been working on the #1 and #2 for about two weeks. Tonight at work i managed to close the #1 with both right and left hands.

My question is how long do you think it should take me to progress from the #1 to closing the #2 ( i can get the #2 down to about 30mm with either hand)

To round out my grip training i'm also doing some pinch gripping with a homemade plate loading pinch block.

Thanks in advance!

I'm wondering the same thing, myself. I just tried the #2 for the first time this weekend, and it felt like starting over again! I think that if I concentrated on it and nothing else, I could probably get it in a few weeks, especially if I did KTA. I'm more interested in getting stronger overall, so it may take me longer, but I'm in no rush. It took me several hard months to close the #1, and for me, the secret was more rest, overcrushes and negs, and really working on the last 2 fingers with plate pinches. My goal is to no-set close the #2 sometime in May.

Thanks for the feedback. I guess i will just have to keep working on it.

I have to say its great to find a board like this, I would consider myself pretty knowledgeable about fitness but every time i find a forum like this i'm reminded of how much i still need to learn.

BTW does anyone know of any Australian Captains of Crush?

It only took me 3 weeks to go from #1 to #2, but its different for everybody.

I know their is at least 1 CoC from Australia, But I think it could be as high as 3-4.