• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Piche

• Clay Edgin

• JeffPeterson

• Sausage Fingers

Bill-

I certified yesterday at 3:30 pm. Unless Shrug got on an airplane and delivered it personally-it aint gonna be there today. :D

He told me it was going into the mail today-even with 2 day, I would expect it after the weekend.

Clay-good luck! Smash it-

Rick Walker :rock

Sausage Fingers is the witness.

This sequence of words has probably never been used before in the history of mankind.

Bill, we are going to do the certification this Sunday at around 12:30 at my place. If this is too soon for the gripper to be sent out, we can reschedule.

Clay, I haven't even received it back yet.

It' will be another week at least assuming I get it back today.

It's likely to go out a week from today.

Just wondering, I'm sure there is a good reason, so why do you need the gripper for a week. Why not send it out to him right away? This is only a question. Thanks

I am doing all the coordination, publishing the profile, clipping the video, sending it to other judges, and re-sending it out again. I don't want to get behind and then people complain about why it's taking so long to get recognized offically.

What we are talking here is about probably 3 days wait before I send it out as I just got it back today at 5pm. I also have a real full time day time job and a family with 2 kids and a wife that I am committed to. So, the weekends are more free to do this stuff. I also do things like coach both girls and boys basketball which take my time during the week. Let alone other activities like helping with homework, etc.

No sweat Bill, thanks for the update. Whenever you're ready to send it, we'll be ready.

Thanks a lot Bill. You are the busiest person I have ever heard of. You do great things here. Very appreciated.

I am doing all the coordination, publishing the profile, clipping the video, sending it to other judges, and re-sending it out again. I don't want to get behind and then people complain about why it's taking so long to get recognized offically.

What we are talking here is about probably 3 days wait before I send it out as I just got it back today at 5pm. I also have a real full time day time job and a family with 2 kids and a wife that I am committed to. So, the weekends are more free to do this stuff. I also do things like coach both girls and boys basketball which take my time during the week. Let alone other activities like helping with homework, etc.

Not trying to make excuses. It's just the facts. :)

I'll do my best to get it out by Wed of this week.

Thanks Bill. Above and beyond the call of duty, as usual!

Make sure you download all the forms. :)

Also, take great care in getting a good video close up showing the set and the gripper handles together.

Heath mentioned to me that having the camera lower than the hand and shooting upward a bit helps get the whole thing in close.

Oh, and review the rules again....

Oh, and review the rules again....

Ha! Will do :)

One more thing. The video has to clearly show the close according to the rules. If there is any question, further review by two GB members will take place. Two whites out of 3 gives it a "thumbs up". :)

The witness and the two GB members make up the 3 judges.

The rules now reflect this review should it be necessary.

I was in a panic when I first watched Rick's! :)

Can I say an early congrats Clay? I know you'll kill it, and if I was still in Ca I would like to see you kill it.

Yes, this Sunday. Approximately 12:30 p.m. at my place. We have a video camera ready and I can turn the video into a digital file from my computer at home.