Blob Progression

SqeezeMasterFlash

I am stuck. I've been lifting the 35lb blob for 6 months, cleaning it, doing holds, lifting it with 3 fingers, adding weights to it, and I still can't break the 40 off the ground. This is getting frustrating. I've tried 3 day a week training and I'm now starting to try 5 day a week training. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Tape a 2 1/2 pound weight to your 35 and lift it untill it is easy, then tape on another 2 1/2....working for me at least...use duck tape it is good and strong. You should be able to make ggod progression this way...let me know if it works....Brett

Lifting a blob is about like anything else in grip, to lift it you must work with it. The only way I have evr trained to lift blobs is to pick the one I want and try to lift it. If you want to pull the 40, get your hand into position, lift with both and let go with one, negatives so to speak. You will get to where you can hold it a little bit. Then put it on a bench and try to lift it off af that, just pick it up and hold it. When you can do that, set it from the floor to the bench to the floor. The negs are the best way to start I think, that is how I have always started out.

Hope that helps, just my $0.02.....

Thanks Heath, I'll add more negs and see what happens.

Kerb, I've been able to lift the 35 with and extra 10lbs taped on. That's why not lifting the 40 is so frustrating!