Tonights Workout

GarytheDino

I had a visitor tonight. Tommy came up to teach me some things about gripping and get in a good workout too.

First off I have been trying to close the #2........well tonight it went down. I closed it at the beginning of the workout and then closed it and held it for at least 10 seconds at the end of the workout. I have pictures but the camera didn't focus good enough to see the #2. I'll send it in and next time video tape.

I did the double 45 lift and went to 55 pounds in left hand. Then held 60 after assisting it off the ground. I'll send that in too.

Oh yeah......then the brick lift........I went 15 wide with an anvil on top....have not done bricks for a long time.

Then the blob came out.............some tearing...........some bending......gripinator.....wrist roller..........levering.......I guess that was it.

As far as Tommy.....well he closed some grippers that are way out there....I get them confused......I know it was past a #3. Tore thick phone books.......levered a 16 pound sledge.......bent 60D's like nothing......did a 180 something RT the first time he touched it. He squashed me at about everything but the bricklift...........I think I can get into this bending though. :bow

Tommy is a great guy who is extremly strong. He'll help you out any way he can.

It'll be good to see the #4 list extended with his name.

-HH

Way cool. Tommy, come show up on my door too!

Cool report.Good to hear a little something about Tommy too.

Thanks

And..........................When doe Tommy plan on certifying on the #4????????!!!!!!!!!! :laugh