The First Every Red Bend On Video

Bill Piche

I leave the board for a day and look what I missed!

Well I'm not speechless, I say: "Yahooo!!! Ohh yeehhh!!! Go cat go!!!" :rock:bow:mosher

Thanks guys! Sometimes emotions take over and things that I'm not too proud of spew from my mouth :D

:laugh Ok good, as long as it wasn't because a Justin Timberlake album ws playing in the background or anything. :yikes:mosher

:mosher Motivating. That's an incredible bend...

Pat,

Great stuff, as usual. I feel lucky to have witnessed it in person. You set an example for all to follow for setting the bar higher, and laying it on the line anytime, and anywhere, with no trickery involved.

Steve

cool vid. motivating in deed.

you seem to have the ends of the nail right in the middle of your hand, rather than as close as possible to the wrist. do you feel you have better leverage this way?

thanks again for posting that vid

david

cool vid. motivating in deed.

you seem to have the ends of the nail right in the middle of your hand, rather than as close as possible to the wrist. do you feel you have better leverage this way?

thanks again for posting that vid

david

Thanks David!

I really go by feel on the hard bends. I try to find a spot where I can hold the bar tightly and it won't pop out (so I don't punch myself in the face like Steve and I have been known to do) and where it hurts the least. During extended hard sessions, probably every piece of steel is held a little differently due to the pain factor.

Hope this helps!

Pat-Congrats! Cut reds at 180 lbs. is unbelievable! Good luck in 2004 as I have feeling this is only the beginning.

Austin