The First Every Red Bend On Video

Bill Piche

Pat-

Outstanding!! :bow

Why no sound Bill? I wanted to hear the WHOLE thing ;)

:mosher

Rick Walker :rock

Awe inspiring pat! That must demand incredible wrist power and tendon strength at the start. :blink

Well done! :)

Cool video, thanks for putting it up. Nice work Pat!

Great work Pat! Once again hiding nothing. Excellent work!

That's pretty darn cool! I vote for sound in the future as well.

Pat, you show why I respect bending so much. It is a pure feat of strength. It is not dependent upon leverages, height, weight, squat suits, knee wraps, belts, supportive underwear, bench shirts, or erector shirts. You weigh 180-185 pounds and perform a feat of strength that very few of the all time greats in the strength world could not touch. Thank you for your inspiration.

Thanks guys! Sometimes emotions take over and things that I'm not too proud of spew from my mouth :D

Just trying to preserve the board's "G" rating.

Mr. Hublifter, suffice to say that you have also provided me with some serious inspiration as well :bow

Terminator, I meant to say that you perform a feat of strength that very few of the all time greats in the strength world could touch. In any event, you have my respect for a pure, documented, feat of strength. To the other board members, Terminator and 3 Crusher can lift some BIG stones too.

Terminator,

How often do you go with the double overhand style of bending? You obviously have no problem with that method, but have gained recognition as using the "terminator" style, starting with the nail vertical. (Personally, I don't think I could break a pencil using that method.)

Where do you position the ends of the nail in the hand to gain the best leverage in that technique?

Curiously,

-Jedd-

Edited by Jedd Johnson