My Journey

PBODY101

I am unsure how often I will stop by so I kinda wanna make a little journal. I was working on my grip stuff last year up until August and I got a brachialis injury. I think it was a little to do with the training. My work and white water rafting. I cut over about 40 decent sized trees in a day and then the day before I cut down a hmwretched vine wrapped tree. Plus doing one arm pinch work with lattice training block. And one handed napalm nightmare.

I got a few different tools now my right brachialis still isn't 100 percent at full strength stronger then it has been. But I started training again alot slower this time.

I will take time and record videos to share.

Thx I hope I don't become a stranger but I make a few pals. Well until next time 

• Like 4

It's always fun to see another person's approach and progress. What implements did you pick up?

I look forward to reading your future posts.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HandsMcHanderson said:

What implements did you pick up?

Hey buddy I don't know exactly what ypu mean by this. Like which training tools or my routine. If it's my routine man I don't really have one I'm just kinda going to go with the flow. And that one arm wrestler dude Devon or what ever just for functionality I think I'm going to just do it periodically though the day until I get better structure. Cause tbh I have no clue about grip persay as to what works for training. I imagine you wouldn't treat it like you would for building an astetically pleasing bicep. But fudge ya man let me know what you mean and I'll tell you. 

1 hour ago, PBODY101 said:

Hey buddy I don't know exactly what ypu mean by this. Like which training tools or my routine. If it's my routine man I don't really have one I'm just kinda going to go with the flow. And that one arm wrestler dude Devon or what ever just for functionality I think I'm going to just do it periodically though the day until I get better structure. Cause tbh I have no clue about grip persay as to what works for training. I imagine you wouldn't treat it like you would for building an astetically pleasing bicep. But fudge ya man let me know what you mean and I'll tell you. 

I think he just meant are you training on any specific grip implements, like grippers, vertical bar, rolling handles, hub, etc? 

1 hour ago, DoctorOfCrush said:

I think he just meant are you training on any specific grip implements, like grippers, vertical bar, rolling handles, hub, etc? 

Oh yeah right now what I'm doing is rotating days. From this dogbone roller thing with 10lb on it. Which is today I'll take a video. And then like tomorrow I will use indian clubs and do some wrist movements and holding a one handed napalm nightmare with 25lbs. I do have some coc I'm just not into that right now still hurts my brichialis too much.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PBODY101 said:

Dog Bone wrist roller 10lb X 2 <- thats a link to a youtube short 

Screenshot_20240211_153312_Gallery.thumb.jpg.817f71cfc48b341eb66d3d4d772b08bf.jpg

Left arm 10lb indian club  <- thats the link to a youtube short 

Screenshot_20240211_153938_Gallery.thumb.jpg.fd9f4513749551213ac0e94232d7d112.jpg

Right arm 10lb indian club  <- that's the link to a youtube short

Screenshot_20240211_153848_Gallery.thumb.jpg.560b814f51632853f9db072293aced5d.jpg

Im doing this randomly throughout the day every couple of hours another round.

Nice, keep it up. I learn all kinds of stuff from these journals - even as small as inquiring about background equipment, or whatever.  We’re a small group - bring it on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maidenfan said:

Nice, keep it up. I learn all kinds of stuff from these journals - even as small as inquiring about background equipment, or whatever.  We’re a small group - bring it on

I will try man I always seem to go Gung ho then fall off of things. So we will see what happens. 

• Like 1

I think in going to relax with the grip today I did triceps this morning. I think I'm going to do some cardio and sand bag training this evening while my sons at his sports dinner.

But holding the hydraulic stick saw is fatiguing my forearms already they're pretty sore right now. 

• Like 2

I haven't done too much more with extra grip work this week just my job with the stick saw. I was going to start doing a few things tonight but I feel like it would be a waste.

Had a lot of extra drama and dog got pancrititus. So a bit of an odd duck of a week. We will see how this upcoming week is. 

• Like 1

Looks like fun

4 minutes ago, John Knowlton said:

Looks like fun

Not bad

Also did some of this. And going to do some leg stuff with peak strength. I was actually gonna ask if anyone here has any experience with the leak strength app or the juggernaut app.

• Like 1

That’s way cool, that will get you going 

Edited by John Knowlton

Just now, John Knowlton said:

That’s way cool

It's for my kiddo and hiw wrestling. I figured I will do it too. I definitely need conditioning the strength isn't the issue for me but I get out of breath. Which isn't cool. Hahaha I will work on it I'm sure he will keep pushing me too.

• Like 1

Wrestling is a great sport. Keep moving forward.

• Thanks 1