Sad news about Tiziano

SeNoLD

Today, the best detective in the world of grippers @Ivan Cuk (Can't remember his password) sent us a video where the installation of Tiziano's video on 3.5 certification is clearly visible.

Pay attention to the second hand of the clock at 3:48 and 4:42. At these moments, the video stops for a split second, and the arrows jump over.

This is unpleasant, I wanted to believe that everything is possible, I am not inclined to blame people for cheating at all until I see evidence, but now there is evidence, we were deceived. Please contact IM to revoke the certificate.

Let's assume that the fraud itself did not happen, in any case, video gluing is strictly prohibited.
I ask you not to get personal, but only to accept the fact.

• Like 3

The second had does appeart at 3:45 but it also appears at 1:45 and 2:45. 

Why? Probably something to do with the camera placement and/or the shutter speed i.e. some type of optical illusion.  

17 minutes ago, stranger said:

The second had does appeart at 3:45 but it also appears at 1:45 and 2:45. 

Why? Probably something to do with the camera placement and/or the shutter speed i.e. some type of optical illusion.  

Yes, the video is twitching at these moments.

Shadows sometimes change in the left corner, apparently, the person with second camera moves and changes the light.

1 minute ago, SeNoLD said:

Yes, the video is twitching at these moments.

Shadows sometimes change in the left corner, apparently, the person with second camera moves and changes the light.

The second hand on the clock appears at the same spot every 60 seconds like it should. If anything this is prof that the video isn't spliced. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, stranger said:

The second hand on the clock appears at the same spot every 60 seconds like it should. If anything this is prof that the video isn't spliced. 

I accept the situation that there may be significant problems with the camera. In this case, this video does not pass in terms of shooting quality, as if it were conducted in the dark or with a 240x360 quality.

8 minutes ago, SeNoLD said:

I accept the situation that there may be significant problems with the camera. In this case, this video does not pass in terms of shooting quality, as if it were conducted in the dark or with a 240x360 quality.

I don't think it's a quality issue as much as an anomaly.  This video is clear as day on what's needed. 

12 minutes ago, SeNoLD said:

The problem is that the video is a re-upload from ironmind which also edited the video with introductions and music. So there is some video compression happening also. Unfortunately Tiziano deleted his original video so we can't confirm or deny that it is bad compression.

Edited by bruce1337
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bruce1337 said:

Проблема в том, что видео повторно загружено с ironmind, который также отредактировал видео, добавив вступительные слова и музыку. Таким образом, также происходит некоторое сжатие видео. К сожалению, Тициано удалил свое оригинальное видео, поэтому мы не можем подтвердить, что это не плохое сжатие.

That is, what I want to say: we can assume that the gripper did not change and/or the video did not stick together, and everything is fine (I hope that was the case.) 

However, such shooting provides unlimited opportunities for deception, as well as a video in which the gripper leaves the frame for almost 10 seconds (if you know what I mean). And I would like it to be very difficult to cheat certification, although it is almost impossible to verify 100% online.

Yes, it will be more difficult for people without bright official competitive results

During long discussions in the chat rooms, we were divided into three camps:

1. Everything is fine, no problem.
2. Everything is average. Videos of this quality should not be allowed. If there is video from the second camera, then the issue will be closed.
3. Everything is bad, it is 100% deception.

I'm in the second, of course. Perhaps the first message was too harsh, but I would like to see videos that are not as problematic as many others.

A common language has not yet been found.

P.S. 
Of course, they sent me another video where this clock is running normally

Edited by SeNoLD

image.gif.9f758a3d42893d7c2614755d8e0857d6.gif

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SeNoLD said:

Today, the best detective in the world of grippers @Ivan Cuk (Can't remember his password) sent us a video where the installation of Tiziano's video on 3.5 certification is clearly visible.

Pay attention to the second hand of the clock at 3:48 and 4:42. At these moments, the video stops for a split second, and the arrows jump over.

This is unpleasant, I wanted to believe that everything is possible, I am not inclined to blame people for cheating at all until I see evidence, but now there is evidence, we were deceived. Please contact IM to revoke the certificate.

Let's assume that the fraud itself did not happen, in any case, video gluing is strictly prohibited.
I ask you not to get personal, but only to accept the fact.

Finally

Does look wierd, but nothing conclusive as with many things 

Edited by Lennix

5 minutes ago, Lennix said:

Does look wierd, but nothing conclusive as with many things

I agree, some analysis gave me the opportunity not to be so unambiguous

One reminder I will make in this thread is that IronMind’s certification has nothing to do with the GripBoard. Civil discussion is fine but if you are making a case that the certification should be invalidated, make that case to IronMind. It is their certification and they decide who is on the list. Posting calls for removal here is in bad faith if you don’t feel it’s a compelling enough argument to present directly to the “judge” as it were. 

• Like 4

I thought it was spliced as well, but this is likely an issue of the framerate and resolution being changed from the original by Ironmind.  The issues with the scale are much more damning than this.

• Like 2

If you'll remember, this 3.5 certification video was also posted alongside another video from a different angle (the person recording with the cell phone, as seen in the video above), to provide a second point of view. This video was uploaded to YouTube, and I watched it in full. It seemed to completely legitimize this certification attempt, and show that no cuts or edits were made. If Tiziano still has this second video, now would be the time to reupload it as proof.

Haha if I recall Rhianon Lovelace had the same accusations with her gym lifts...

Until she mogged 600lb in a comp.

5 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

Haha if I recall Rhianon Lovelace had the same accusations with her gym lifts...

Yeah... A comp. 

We will never see this guy in one 😔

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, PHATMUSCLE COACHING said:

Haha, Tiziano could just go to a comp or meet up with some knowledgeable witnesses then...as has been mentioned probably dozens of times.  She proved it in public at a contest.  Which he could easily do if he's legit.  

Even in competition problems show did a venue not get removed in the last King Kong?

About time some of the people raising an issue got out their passport and traveled to Europe and entered a few competitions to see for themselves.

1 minute ago, Busa said:

Even in competition problems show did a venue not get removed in the last King Kong?

About time some of the people raising an issue got out their passport and traveled to Europe and entered a few competitions to see for themselves.

90% of the guys talking about comps DO compete, myself included! 

That was an entire venue cheating with 0 reliable persons!

• Like 1

In fact, I don't see ANYONE who does make the comp or witness argument being a person who doesn't have either of those! 

• Like 2