GHP Announcement

Wade Gillingham

7 hours ago, seb said:

Sad to hear!

Maybe you could do 1 last sale,

Announce it, so that everyone can even pre-order (pre-order would even give you the option to fund the entire thing in advance if you do preorder only) (maybe you could even set a minimum total amount of money raised in order to proceed further)

Increase the price so that you have big enough profit margin.

Maybe you could even partner with Cannon for distribution and option to get them ratted before shipping.

What do you think?

Would give the opportunity for everyone to get their hands on it!

this is a great idea, like a crowdfunded project!!

I am glad I have the ones I got. But disappointed I did not buy more for my two Boys, they each have 1,2,3.

On 1/24/2024 at 3:53 PM, seb said:

Sad to hear!

Maybe you could do 1 last sale,

Announce it, so that everyone can even pre-order (pre-order would even give you the option to fund the entire thing in advance if you do preorder only) (maybe you could even set a minimum total amount of money raised in order to proceed further)

Increase the price so that you have big enough profit margin.

Maybe you could even partner with Cannon for distribution and option to get them ratted before shipping.

What do you think?

Would give the opportunity for everyone to get their hands on it!

Sounds like a pretty good idea.

Wade?

If you offered v.1 again for a limited run, I'm pretty sure you could charge $40+ each USD and the majority of gripsters would pay it. I'd buy a whole lineup. Love my GHP grippers, on the hunt for more!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, degradated said:

Sounds like a pretty good idea.

Wade?

If you offered v.1 again for a limited run, I'm pretty sure you could charge $40+ each USD and the majority of gripsters would pay it. I'd buy a whole lineup. Love my GHP grippers, on the hunt for more!

I think Cannon mentioned buying the remaining parts so I'm not sure Wade would have the stock to do this. I'm also not sure what it would cost them as stock would likely be cheaper at scale. Probably not worth it for him unfortunately but maybe I'm wrong.

Edited by HandsMcHanderson