Hercules Head Strap

Strong Man

I was wondering if anybody knows what the record is on this lift. My max so far, is 310lbs, not bad seeming how I just got it a week ago. :rock

on my neck ya, I'll get a picture or video soon for you guys.

hey i was thinking of buying a head strap, i never trained my neck before. i just wanna get it stronger and maybe put on a little size at the same time. for any of you who train the neck what kind of weight do you use when doing reps of say 8 - 12? for that matter whats the recomended rep range for neck work?

question about training the neck with a harness.

1..how far do you lower? Standing up, i have the harness on and do I lower my chin to my chest or no?

2. are supports good for the neck. Just standing up and holding weight with the harness on??

Thanks

JasonL

guys I just did a video of me doing a 300 pound neck lift, and i'll post it asap alright

I just did 305 on a neck support. If you choose to try neck supports you would want to warm up very carefully. I used to do just reps tell I heard about your supports. They feel they would have great carry over to protecting your neck. Great lift STRONGMAN. :rock

I have not done a great deal of neck work, but I imagine that you would only want to bend your neck (ie. move your head) with the lighter weights. With heavy supports, just lock your neck and go.

I just did 305 on a neck support. If you choose to try neck supports you would want to warm up very carefully. I used to do just reps tell I heard about your supports. They feel they would have great carry over to protecting your neck. Great lift STRONGMAN. :rock

thanks pat, The video Might take awhile becuase my friend is putting a big little movie of me and my bros, its good you guys will like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just did some Neck supports. Love them. First Time doing them I worked up to 215pds for a 10 sec hold. Awesome stuff..

JasonL