What would you consider to be the Mr.Olympia of grip strength competition?

Guest DavidStrong

Just now, DavidStrong said:

They started the immature personal attacks. I just took it to another level. 

You don't get it, bro.

Godspeed.

• Like 1

Does the new ArmLifting USA have a big overall championship competition like the IFBB?

As a mod, I'm sorry some lines were crossed earlier in this thread. It will remain open. I'm sorry about the disrespect towards the members. I have informed the other moderators of the actions taking place in this thread and what I've done.

For now, it's time people go take a break. Go breathe, get something to eat, go lift something, cross off a goal.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There's no such thing as a world championship in grip.

I think that's what grip sport lacks the most, a real global federation.

Problem is that there's no money in it, most people will not travel around the world to go to a competition if they don't have anything to win by doing so.

• Like 2

King Kong has to be the closest, while the events are limited due to logistics it's the only global competition and available and the top guys there tend to be the top guys overall. There were some historical comps that had better events, but never had huge turnout so it was hard to say a winner was the best when potential winners couldn't even get there

• Like 2

I think the last time there wa a “Mighty Mitts” at The Arnold (2014?) it was truly an impressive gathering. Best in the World.

• Like 4