Jared P

44 minutes ago, slazbob said:

Would you say adding Joe would bring it up to 💯?

Since all you ever seem to want to talk about on this forum is Joe Kinney, I've went ahead and made a special slazbob inclusion on your behalf:

On 3/25/2023 at 5:17 PM, Jared P said:

Heaviest Known Overall Unassisted Gripper Close World Record:
- Joe Kinney - IronMind CoC 4 (unknown RGC, estimated at 420.69 lbs) - Verified by slazbob, #1 fan of Joe Kinney, Author of Kinney romance fan-fiction bestseller [source]

40 minutes ago, Jared P said:

Since all you ever seem to want to talk about on this forum is Joe Kinney, I've went ahead and made a special slazbob inclusion on your behalf:

What a grip on that guy!   The list, though well intended... is comical and biased. And only one section: the 139 pound guy, who is at the top in say roughly… 9 months.  and it took the Olympian giant 7 years to get second place… makes you think your work is probably flawed. Or maybe your perception. Do you know anything about strength and genetics?  

C’mon what’s one more unproven guy on the list! 

Edited by slazbob
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, slazbob said:

What a grip on that guy!   The list, though well intended... is comical and biased. And only one section: the 139 pound guy, who is at the top in say roughly… 9 months.  and it took the Olympian giant 7 years to get second place… makes you think your work is probably flawed. Or maybe your perception. Do you know anything about strength and genetics?  Why do you try and buy up all the rare grippers if you don’t know anything about gripper strength? 

If a woman can grow a baby in nine months surely a 60kg man could gain 80 RGC in the same amount of time 😤😤😤

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Londonjoseph said:

If a woman can grow a baby in nine months surely a 60kg man could gain 80 RGC in the same amount of time 😤😤😤

He’s truly nature’s miracle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevin Gripz said:

I'm always glad to talk about it. Regardless of anything Joe Kinney had an elite hand and I will always admire him in ways.

Yeah, but he’s a thread killer haha they usually get shutdown after a bit. Not all tho. His hand, like you say was looking the part for sure.

• Like 1

People keep talking about it because if you are legit then it is the greatest gripper feat in all of history, of course people are going to discuss it and be interested in the truth whatever that ends up being

• Like 1

Please keep things civil or take it private.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, slazbob said:

What a grip on that guy!   The list, though well intended... is comical and biased. And only one section: the 139 pound guy, who is at the top in say roughly… 9 months.  and it took the Olympian giant 7 years to get second place… makes you think your work is probably flawed. Or maybe your perception. Do you know anything about strength and genetics?  

Because I haven't removed one guy's name from the list, Tiziano, of whom not a single person has provided any evidence that his name should not be on the list - the entire list is somehow "comical" and "biased"?

That is such an illogical and moronic take.

On 9/29/2023 at 2:15 PM, bruce1337 said:

I believe his real strength is around GHP8 block set (181 rgc). His first video on his YT was a PR close of a ghp 8 and he had the highest pound for pound record.

So you believe he actually has the highest pound for pound gripper close (181 rgc at 139 lbs bodyweight = 1.30 s/bw ratio), but you're convinced he's a fraud if he's claimed to close anything higher than 181 rgc?

You simultaneously posit that he is the strongest gripper athlete pound for pound ever recorded - by a long ways, and that he's also a fraud.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Jared P said:

Because I haven't removed one guy's name from the list, Tiziano, of whom not a single person has provided any evidence that his name should not be on the list - the entire list is somehow "comical" and "biased"?

I said “only one section.” 😀

40 minutes ago, Jared P said:

If you’re going full nerd on us, do it in an unbiased manner. 

43 minutes ago, Jared P said:

And again…. You,  haven’t provided any proof Joe should not be on this list. 

9 minutes ago, slazbob said:

If you’re going full nerd on us, do it in an unbiased manner. 

Other than Tiziano's inclusion in the list (innocent until proven guilty), and subject of your romance fan-fiction Joe Kinney's exclusion, which part of the list is biased exactly?

Just because you lay awake every night fantasizing about Joe Kinney doesn't mean the rest of us do.

2 minutes ago, Jared P said:

Other than Tiziano's inclusion in the list (innocent until proven guilty), and subject of your romance fan-fiction Joe Kinney's exclusion, which part of the list is biased exactly?

Just because you lay awake every night fantasizing about Joe Kinney doesn't mean the rest of us do.

But .....

How is Joe Kinney proven guilty? Surely, he's innocent then, right? 

15 minutes ago, slazbob said:

And again…. You,  haven’t provided any proof Joe should not be on this list. 

I actually did.

I gave specific examples of visual anomalies present in Joe's video. Tiziano's videos do not have any of those visual anomalies.

Twain's quote about arguing with certain people is relevant here.

I'll let you guys argue amongst yourselves, and rub your hands together about who you'd like to next accuse and expose. slazbob can finish writing his two-decade long series of Joe Kinney romance fan-fiction novels over the course of another 20 years.

I'm moving on.

If you don't like the list, ignore the thread.

Better yet, train harder and get your own name on the list. Funny how the most vocal accusers don't have any video closes strong enough to make the list themselves.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jared P said:

With that first name of yours, I’d knew you’d understand. 

the video evidence of Kinney closing the no.4. Tiziano made the list, so should Joe. Not that he’d even care to be on it. I like to right wrongs when I see them.

36 minutes ago, Londonjoseph said:

But .....

How is Joe Kinney proven guilty? Surely, he's innocent then, right? 

Stills hasn’t coughed up any proof yet…

36 minutes ago, Jared P said:

I actually did.

I gave specific examples of visual anomalies present in Joe's video. Tiziano's videos do not have any of those visual anomalies.

Haven’t seen any. Heck Joe even measured it for you with his two lucky quarters.

26 minutes ago, Jared P said:

Twain's quote about arguing with certain people is relevant here.

I'll let you guys argue amongst yourselves, and rub your hands together about who you'd like to next accuse and expose. slazbob can finish writing his two-decade long series of Joe Kinney romance fan-fiction novels over the course of another 20 years.

I'm moving on.

If you don't like the list, ignore the thread.

Better yet, train harder and get your own name on the list. Funny how the most vocal accusers don't have any video closes strong enough to make the list themselves.

Don’t worry I’ll make you proud of me one day…other than my obsession with Joe Kinney, this list is all I think about. Give me about….9 months!

This thread has gone on too long and strayed too far from the original topic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1