What athletes got the strongest grip?

AdriaanRobert96

3 hours ago, NikoKoskinen said:

Im actually going to compete at this years king kong in under 183lbs class (and hopefully finish in top10 ๐Ÿ˜„) and after that starting to train harder and try to get my bodyweigth to 200.

I dont compete at climbing or anything , its just for fun so im not bothered if my climbing stuck for same level as now as im gaining weight ๐Ÿ˜„

Oh alright then, 200 it is๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Just take your time and gain that weight super slow, see you at the top legend and goodluck at King Kong CompโœŠ

• Like 2

17 hours ago, AdriaanRobert96 said:

Interesting choice of athlete (motocross riders) and I wonโ€™t dispute it because I totally understand why๐Ÿ™‚

Yes Motocross riders have to have very good grip strength, when jumping they can be in the air and moving, they are holding on to a 200-350lb bike with grip strength alone. Plus all the changing gears builds a strong grip.ย 

• Like 2