Gripboard Griptopz Half Penny Keypinch Challenge Both Hands

Kluv#0

1 hour ago, Brigsy said:

I’m after a half penny at the moment. Anyone have one for sale? David Horne is not currently stocking them. 

I have asked around as a grip buddy wanted to give it a go and no luck. Obviously, I have one but want to try for PR and my client too. I don't know when David will have them back in stock but will send you one if and when he does. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

I have asked around as a grip buddy wanted to give it a go and no luck. Obviously, I have one but want to try for PR and my client too. I don't know when David will have them back in stock but will send you one if and when he does. 

Thanks. Appreciate it. I’ll stay in touch with him. I’m in the UK. 

• Like 1

Wow guys! Your numbers are crazy, I remembered how much I lifted on stab for PR couple of years ago. I'd rather not write about it, I am ashamed 😅

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, insane.warrior said:

Wow guys! Your numbers are crazy, I remembered how much I lifted on stab for PR couple of years ago. I'd rather not write about it, I am ashamed 😅

Thank You Anar! JB is the undisputed King of this Half Penny lift - over 48 LB WR! He truly is the GOAT of Keypinch. My goal is to get over 45 Lb and get a few newcomers on board. Stub is a tough KP lift without a doubt! I had a love/hate relationship with the Stub in 2017 before I filed for divorce after Kong:)

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

My goal is to get over 45 Lb and get a few newcomers on board.

That would be great result. Best of luck Michael 👍🏼

27 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

I had a love/hate relationship with the Stub in 2017 before I filed for divorce after Kong:)

Haha, same here 😄 Stab is such a pain in the a.

The only thing I like about it is a “legend”: the lumberjacks who competed with each other to lift tree stumps by broken nails (stabs).

Edited by insane.warrior
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, insane.warrior said:

That would be great result. Best of luck Michael 👍🏼

Haha, same here 😄 Stab is such a pain in the a.

The only thing I like about it is a “legend”: the lumberjacks who competed with each other to lift tree stumps by broken nails (stabs).

This is why i like lifts like this. It reminds me of something guys used to do while drinking after work on the jobsite.

I wish bought a half penny when i had the chance. 

• Like 2

On 9/4/2023 at 4:33 PM, Brigsy said:

I’m after a half penny at the moment. Anyone have one for sale? David Horne is not currently stocking them. 

Not exactly the same, but there's a carabiner version of a half coin implement out there...  https://www.gorillastrength.us/shop/grip-training/nickel-pinch-grip-attachment/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Brigsy said:

Nice find. Thanks. 

Happy to help!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Michael Thomas 45.6 LB Half Penny lifted over 20" 9/7/23 - IMO, a lift over 44 LB is World Class on this device. Goal was over 45 LB with no need for crossbar. JB has done 50 LB in training and 48.07 LB in contest - which is crazy impressive as a 1-2 lb. makes huge difference on these devices.

half penny.png

Edited by Kluv#0
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Great work!

Thanks Wrist Brother! Half Penny is the ultimate cocktail party lift but it will reveal one hand KP talent without question. Cannot tilt and is side index and thumb pad only KP which is pure Keypinch.

• Like 1

Here's an update from me, I am not really training for this but just hit it between gripper closes and was surprised to lift more this week.

• Like 2

Nice Clint! Thanks again for the entry. NAGS 100 list on this lift is outdated but your lift (if done in contest) would be very respectable.

10 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Nice Clint! Thanks again for the entry. NAGS 100 list on this lift is outdated but your lift (if done in contest) would be very respectable.

I appreciate that Michael, I know it's not world class but like I said before I am not the best at pinchin keys (or pennies for that matter 🤣 )  I think if I actually trained it I would hit 40lb pretty quickly but I have to remain focused on my goals otherwise I'll get distracted very easily.

Edited by liftyzig
name fix!
  • Like 1

Clint, no doubt you would eclipse 40 LB in short order as you have some of the strongest thumbs on the planet plus a big heart! I hear ya on getting distracted! No biggie but I prefer Michael - Thanks Grip Brother!

• Like 2

Clint, although I usually don’t bet the ponies I had to go with this horse today 😀 IMG_4797.thumb.jpeg.0b111e5bdcab2b2d40a459eed3391b12.jpeg

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Clint, although I usually don’t bet the ponies I had to go with this horse today 😀

Haha that is awesome! I hope it paid off!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, liftyzig said:

Haha that is awesome! I hope it paid off!

Yes, He won at 6-1 odds. Pretty cool!

• Like 2

Half Penny Challenge is over due to lack of interest. Asked around once again this A.M. and one egomaniac continues to avoid the invite and couple others claim other bizarre excuses. Clint Ziegler wins- Congrats

• Like 1