Gripboard Griptopz Half Penny Keypinch Challenge Both Hands

Kluv#0

One of the best indicators of one hand Keypinch talent is Griptopz Half Penny. I know many of you have the Half Penny so let's do it and have fun. Don't talk about it be about it. Weigh afterwards and if not well above 13" height use crossbar and measure. Contest runs from today until September 27th. Both hands, 13" lift, weigh on camera, Chalk only and no bottom of ocean rusted out device. Best of luck. Female and male winner will win prize.🦁

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, JasonD said:

Luckily, I mean sadly, I don’t have a half penny.😛

Champ, you would have won again as I can't think of anyone who would do more with both hands on this device that is on the GB. I did invite JB but who knows if he will grace the site:)

• Like 4

Way cool lift

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jerome Bloom GRIPCRAFT said:

Hi all, yes I'd love to participate!

My left hand is quite weak so no guarantee of a win!

Big honor to have the 🐐of Keypinching participating🙏🦁🙏 Thanks my friend!#keypinchingain’teasy

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Jerome Bloom GRIPCRAFT said:

My left hand is quite weak so no guarantee of a win!

I was going to speculate that Michael would win until I saw your name, at which point I would speculate that you would win, except for the two-hands requirement in which case now I don't know where to put my money.

I will, however, be very confident in betting that I will not win lol.  I don't know whether the lift we did at the Rolling Hands comp in Colorado was this specific coin pinch, but my max was very close to 30 (can't remember if I hit 30 or not).  40 is not in the cards for me!  

But as Jason says, unfortunately I don't own this implement, so I will just spectate.

Good luck, folks!

• Like 3

Michael, you look very fit in your vid; shed a few pounds maybe?  

• Like 1

Vinnie, you have great spirit and always supportive of others, challenges,events, contests🦁💪🦁I may give out a special prize for the runner-up as JB is the man

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Michael, you look very fit in your vid; shed a few pounds maybe?  

Thanks Vinnie, must be the calves😂 I stay around 210-212 until I fast which is every other weekend then I drop to low 200’s. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Big honor to have the 🐐of Keypinching participating🙏🦁🙏 Thanks my friend!#keypinchingain’teasy

Thanks for the invite!

Now I've got to try to get some strength out of my weaker hand! 😂

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Champ, you would have won again as I can't think of anyone who would do more with both hands on this device that is on the GB. I did invite JB but who knows if he will grace the site:)

I checked last night to see if David has any in stock. It said the store is closed till next Tuesday, I believe? I’ll check back then, maybe I can get one in time? David Horne is the only place to get a half penny, correct?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JasonD said:

I checked last night to see if David has any in stock. It said the store is closed till next Tuesday, I believe? I’ll check back then, maybe I can get one in time? David Horne is the only place to get a half penny, correct?

Yes, almost certain DH is the only seller of authentic half penny. However, I will call Dick’s Sporting Goods to see if they carry it 😂

• Haha 1

40 is my PR on right but my left is garbage, maybe 30-31

• Like 2

I will change the challenge to best one hand lift. Idea is to be inclusive and spread the love of Keypinching and off hand on any grip item can be problematic. Also, women will get the same prize(s) as the males so give it a go.

Moderator can change title to one hand. Thanks

• Like 3

Okay cool!

Even on one hand I'm not guaranteed to win because of all the Armwrestling I do but I'll try my best.

I think it will be Michael or Arto or Harri ...... Possibly me ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jerome Bloom GRIPCRAFT said:

Okay cool!

Even on one hand I'm not guaranteed to win because of all the Armwrestling I do but I'll try my best.

I think it will be Michael or Arto or Harri ...... Possibly me ;)

Jerome, you kinda remind me of another legend :)

paul.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I will start the challenge - 44.4 LB lifted well above 13" I don't train KP anymore but have been working for 10 seconds KP hold of Wagon Wheel and plate hubbing in which I do lots of finger walks helps immensely in KP.

kp griptopz.png

• Like 4

I'm not the best at pinchin keys but I have this implement and always looking for an excuse to use my new uprights, so why not.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, liftyzig said:

I'm not the best at pinchin keys but I have this implement and always looking for an excuse to use my new uprights, so why not.

39 minutes ago, liftyzig said:

Cool! Thanks for entering and since you were the first (non-host) entry you won something. I will PM

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

I will start the challenge - 44.4 LB lifted well above 13" I don't train KP anymore but have been working for 10 seconds KP hold of Wagon Wheel and plate hubbing in which I do lots of finger walks helps immensely in KP.

kp griptopz.png

Brilliant work Michael!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Jerome Bloom GRIPCRAFT said:

Brilliant work Michael!

Thanks Jerome🙏

• Like 1

JB watch is on! Finland monsters to arrive soon, too! First female to try the challenge will win a prize and be cool to ask other females to give it a go- Thanks.

11 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

JB watch is on! Finland monsters to arrive soon, too! First female to try the challenge will win a prize and be cool to ask other females to give it a go- Thanks.

Prize has been awarded to a worthy female! Thanks #keypinchingainteasy

• Like 3