Iron Mind Certification

slazbob

CCS idea is good but only in theory. The reason behind it is probably because a credit card is something most people can access easily and it has the same dimensions (I know there are smaller ones but those are not standard).

But thats where the good idea stops. It's practically really stupid because it only makes the cert less relevant. To me IM cert is the least relevant of all the gripper certs because it favours people with large hands. A person with larger hand doesn't have to apply as much force as a person with small hands. I really don't give a sh1t what people says. This is a physiological fact.

The good thing is that grip sport as a whole understands this. That's why 20 mm block set is the standard in competition. If CCS was such a good thing that would've been the standard.

Edited by Fist of Fury
  • Like 1

I give much more credence to certs that have referees.

I tried to convince Randall to let Don Cummings to referee my red nail cert, but it was a no-go :(