How to rate grippers yourself?

AdriaanRobert96

55 minutes ago, climber511 said:

You're a "gripper guy" so having your own will probably be best in the future as well.  Rating grippers is kinda fun and is a valuable thing to have.  Buy one or have one made - you won't be sorry.  Rating was a big conversation on the GB at one point - you might search on here - there was a lot of information and discussion on here way back when.

Thank you for the advice :) Leaning into buying one most likely😅

• Like 2

21 hours ago, EmilBB said:

You can buy this, if you don't want / can make something yourself. https://www.armassassinstrengthshop.com/products/rack-mount-rgc

I hate that you have now burdened me with the knowledge of this device’s existence…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Know that the rack mount RGC device requires some work to get the gripper to sit correctly and level to give a proper reading.  You'll likely need to create shims or wrap the handle in something to make it sit correctly.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, DoctorOfCrush said:

I hate that you have now burdened me with the knowledge of this device’s existence…

Haha, I can say the same😄 A blessing and a curse!