What makes CCS harder and by how much?

AdriaanRobert96

6 hours ago, Ivan Pupchenko said:

Sorry for the pause with the answer. I don't have much time to write posts. And sometimes - opportunities. And the desire for this is even less.

Both are very good. This means that your brain is flexible enough to learn new things...

I'll give you an example of arm wrestling, and briefly explain why this is also about grip and grippers.
You know that after the World or European Championships, there is a rating of national teams on one of the last sheets of protocols. In different years, the top-3 or top-5 list is slightly different, but over the past decade or even more, most often there are countries such as Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, Turkey. These are the countries where, first of all, the younger generation, and then adult athletes train not in basements or garages, guided by methods and tips from YouTube, but in sports sections at state sports societies. Where training is conducted by coaches who have received special education in state universities for 5 or 7 years, not at private three-month Internet courses. Thanks to this, training has a SCIENTIFIC basis. This is at the same time a general methodological base of techniques accumulated over decades in power sports and martial arts, and at the same time methods worked out on generations of athletes in arm wrestling. The basis of this is a set of knowledge in medicine, physiology, anatomy, psychology, biochemistry and other sciences (including pathological anatomy or physiology - because some changes in the structures of the body desired in sports are pathological from the point of view of general medicine).

In arm wrestling, the cornerstone of the construction of the training process is the "Principle of working angles and working amplitudes". This is what this sport stands for. This principle, I will emphasize it again, is based on physiology, anatomy, biochemistry and many other things. It claims that if you want to fight on toproll, you should train the top, if you want your arm to have a hard angle at the elbow, then you should train strength in this angle, and not performing movements along the entire amplitude, If you want your hand not move away from body, then you should train chest and shoulder at the table, not doing bench presses (I'm talking about targeted exercises, not auxiliary or general physical training) What you train is what your body can do at the highest level. It's like "WYSIWYG" only in sports. Yes, there is a strenght transfer factor between exercises and sports, but it is very individual. A competent coach always uses it, especially in the off-season, but only taking into account the individuality of the athlete, without making broad generalizations (or making them only on the basis of scientific research with a large sample of athletes and scientific justification of the results obtained).
And such similar principles underlie training in all sports. Even in chess. Because, once again, I emphasize - they are based, up to the our cellular level, on the laws of dispensation and working of our bodies.

Therefore.. The "question" - "ccs  builds overall strength?", it's like, "Guys, will I boxing better if I play volleyball every day?". You will become stronger in ссs, and if you happen to be lucky with genetics, then maybe you will become a little stronger in other types of closing, and even less with other grip devices.

The Internet is like a long fence or wall in a ghetto, where everyone leaves some graffiti or tags. You walk by and sometimes your eyes focuses on them by accident, and sometimes you read them on purpose. One day you will see two inscriptions next to each other - the first one is "E=MC2", and the second one is "I have 15-inch d*ck" And in order to understand which author wrote the objective truth, and whose author confused inches and centimeters, you need to have certain knowledge... Otherwise, the search for answers can take a very long time.. In general, you started search for answers from the wrong place. Some (but not many) can give you situationally and subjectively correct answers. But even if these tips suit you, they will not give you a SYSTEM, and will generate even more questions.. It's kind of like saying that you can give a person a fish, or you can teach them to fishing... You spend a lot of time on the Internet, you create a lot of uninformative posts on the forum, but apart from the wasted time, you miss something without which you will not be able to determine the right path, even if you come across it, or someone tells you the direction. Now there is, in internet, a huge amount of literature (in different languages) on medicine, biochemistry or training methods available for free. The answers are there, not on forums and social networks. If your brain is designed in such a way that it asks questions and looks for answers to them, then use it. This is an advantage given to you by God, which many do not have. And it is this advantage that is the most important. And if you learn how to use it, you will save yourself a lot of time and health, and you will be able to realize your potential in sports!

Oh wow man, I am at a loss of words to be honest😳

This was an amazing read with most of it being very well said and I can truly relate to most of it, especially the last bit.

Appreciate you took the time🥹