Significant Thumb Growth Possible?

AdriaanRobert96

3 hours ago, C8Myotome said:

1696370652165.jpg

Is this from following the same workout in your pdf?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Cannon said:

What about slapping a cinder block? What do you guys think about that? 

I did a tremendous about of handslapping on concrete to toughen my hands for bending. Result, my hands got incredibly tough and I could bend 60ds barehanded and reds with 2"x2" pieces of im pads.

I eventually overdid it and ended up randomly dropping objects because I damaged enough nerves to compromise feedback in my fingers. Luckily they recovered when I stopped the practice.

I can't say I noticed much increase in size that could potentially help a gripper setting shelf. I didn't notice any pinch gains either, but honestly I was nearly exclusively bending at that point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Harrison said:

Is this from following the same workout in your pdf?

Yup, I started experimenting with my own routine then fine tuning to suit my training goals and schedule over winter and then took the other pictures in July, right after I did CoC 3 cert and right before I did GHP8 cert, time period wise

That's the same picture I put on the cover of the pdf

I did all sorts of all over the place grip training for like 1.5 years before that and the first pic was from around when I started grip training on summer 2021

As I work towards CoC 3.5 and GHP9 certs I still experiment and fine tune here and there, that's how I find what works for me..and it's been PR city over here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, C8Myotome said:

Yup, I started experimenting with my own routine then fine tuning to suit my training goals and schedule over winter and then took the other pictures in July, right after I did CoC 3 cert and right before I did GHP8 cert, time period wise

That's the same picture I put on the cover of the pdf

I did all sorts of all over the place grip training for like 1.5 years before that and the first pic was from around when I started grip training on summer 2021

As I work towards CoC 3.5 and GHP9 certs I still experiment and fine tune here and there, that's how I find what works for me..and it's been PR city over here

Looking forward to doing your program after I finish the neophyte RRBT & KTA. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cannon said:

What about slapping a cinder block? What do you guys think about that? 

I grew up doing a martial art where we slapped wallbags. As your hands grew accustomed we progressed: mung beans, soy beans, plastic BBs, rice, sand, gravel, steel ball bearings. We'd slap the bag starting at 20 and working up to 100 times a day each: top, palm, chop, punch, finger tips. 

I have smaller hands than my wife. However, my knuckles, palms, and finger tips have calluses. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/3/2023 at 11:44 PM, Jared P said:

Interesting video...

This was fire, ngl 🔥 

• 3 months later...