Finger Strengtheners

f1perez

Right now I am currently on the kta gripper program, but once I finish it i would like to have a specialized program for strengthening the fingers. I know that finger walking with a slegehammer is effective, and also finger tip push-up. For those of you with lots of finger strength which one is superior to the other for that goal, and what other exercises are there that help strenthen the fingers? I have seen grip devices such as the claw curl, eagle loops. an outer limits loops. If i could have some input i would really appreciate it, thank you

I would recommend tearing cards and finger lifting. The finger lifting could be middle/ring finger deadlifts, or any combination of fingers used to deadlift. Good luck!

I'm currently having phenomenal results with a hangboard. A pic is on my website under "grip tools". Besides that, plate curls hit the fingers really hard.

I've done finger walking and love it!

I think Benders hang board is excellent and I will probably get one in the future.

-HH

I started doing finger walking with an 8LB sledge. The first couple weeks were murder, as I can only

move it about 8-10 inches before getting completely exhausted. Now I can do it pretty smoothly the length of the handle. It was an eye opener to how weak my fingers were. When I started, the Trainer gripper was tough. Now I've closed the #2. I combined the sledge with block weight training and it seemed to make my hands more stable with the grippers. As a point of reference I started working grip about 6wks ago.

Good Luck,

T

ripping fun, i use to rip a lot i got up to 2 playing decks of cards, and phone books, so ripping is very good for the fingers, along with lots of plate curls, and plate wrist curls.