Heavy Hands 2023

ZRMMA

1 hour ago, Vinnie said:

Are you going to either of those (this one or AGP in Charlotte a week later)?

Heavy Hands

• Like 3

Added this contest to the GSI contests email I send out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am f'n stoked to lift with all of you. Let's put up some big numbers next week.

Edited by dubyagrip
  • Like 10

22 hours ago, liftyzig said:

Good luck today everyone!

It. Was. AWESOME!

Lots of family activities today but will post more tonight.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Douglas Carney said:

It. Was. AWESOME!

Lots of family activities today but will post more tonight.

Dropped a summary of my lifts onto my training page...

• Like 6

photo-output.thumb.jpeg.d0cd669268a0a32d805638501d266a52.jpeg•For now this is just the overall Points/placing for the competition. Of course I will post more information as I get the time and recaps of the comp and all that will be done for The Grip Show. 

I'll go more in depth in the near future. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ZRMMA said:

photo-output.thumb.jpeg.d0cd669268a0a32d805638501d266a52.jpeg•For now this is just the overall Points/placing for the competition. Of course I will post more information as I get the time and recaps of the comp and all that will be done for The Grip Show. 

What a lineup!  Some serious arms there.  Good job, everyone!  Congrats, @Eric Roussin!

• Like 7

photo-output.thumb.jpeg.d0cd669268a0a32d805638501d266a52.jpeg

photo-output.thumb.jpeg.dac09a52acca84b15f2419f2e1e0d409.jpeg

photo-output.thumb.jpeg.f45c719da4ca7308e09c05dcd57d82e1.jpeg

•For now this is just the overall Points/placing for the competition. Of course I will post more information as I get the time and recaps of the comp and all that will be done for The Grip Show. 

Edited by ZRMMA
  • Like 11

2334FE77-D0A1-4264-8051-09266B541C13.thumb.jpeg.29a61cecdbd5a14e4f209fdaf6f159af.jpeg

Heavy Hands 2023 has wrapped up. 
I wanna thank @Ben Helms for coming up with the idea and helping organize the event with me.

I would like to thank all of the strong lifters who made the commitment to come and compete and spend their time traveling and lifting with us to make this such a strong and competitive lineup. 
Thanks to all the lifters and sponsors. If I leave anyone out tag or add them below.
@Eric Roussin @Zach Ebel @dubyagrip @lder@stranger@VintageWeightsPGH @Vinny F@Douglas Carney

@armassassinstrengthshop @gripsport.latino 
@ironwillgymcville 
@scrapmasters_custom_welding 
@westcoastarmsports 
@thegripshowofficial @endbringergripsport @gripsportig @cannonpowerworks / @Cannon

Edited by ZRMMA
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ZRMMA said:

2334FE77-D0A1-4264-8051-09266B541C13.thumb.jpeg.29a61cecdbd5a14e4f209fdaf6f159af.jpeg

I wanna thank @Ben Helms for coming up with the idea and helping organize the event with me.

I would like to thank all of the strong lifters who made the commitment to come and compete and spend their time traveling and lifting with us to make this such a strong and competitive lineup. 
Thanks to all the lifters and sponsors. If I leave anyone out tag or add them below.
@Eric Roussin @Zach Ebel @dubyagrip @lder@stranger@VintageWeightsPGH @Vinny F@Douglas Carney

armassassinstrengthshop @gripsport.latino 
@ironwillgymcville 
@westcoastarmsports 
@thegripshowofficial @endbringergripsport @gripsportig @cannonpowerworks / @Cannon

Congratulations guys!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zach Ebel said:

The competition was fantastic! Zach and Ben ran a very professional and well organized contest and I will definitely be planning to attend next year as well!

I'd like to echo these comments.  As soon as a date is set, I'm marking it in pen on my calendar.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ZRMMA said:

Did scrapmasters_custom_welding make the awesome deficit loading pins?  Looking forward (once my hands rest a bit) to incorporating that into my training for next year's comp.

I exclusively trained with a taller pin the past couple of months and this deficit loading pin will be a good way for me to mix it up going forward.

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, Douglas Carney said:

Did scrapmasters_custom_welding make the awesome deficit loading pins?  Looking forward (once my hands rest a bit) to incorporating that into my training for next year's comp.

I exclusively trained with a taller pin the past couple of months and this deficit loading pin will be a good way for me to mix it up going forward.

Yeah Doug, Scrapmasters did the trophies and pins... I added the plaques to the base of the trophies. All the pins and trophies were made by them.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ZRMMA said:

IMG_7844.thumb.png.858ee79e5d04ab8bf8cadbe9909fe885.png

Spread Sheet for Overall for anyone Interested. 

I wish I had been able to make it -- I'd have totally dominated the 83kg weight class (being the only one in it and all ...)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

23 hours ago, ZRMMA said:

@armassassinstrengthshop @gripsport.latino 
@ironwillgymcville 
@westcoastarmsports 

I had a great time and learned a ton. You and Ben ran an excellent comp. Well done! 

• Like 5