Master Of Grip Challenge

Dan Cenidoza

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tim stallings

hey guys ,look we only have 2 entries for this contest :(

if we dont get atleast 10 entries we cant continue with it its just not financially possible:(

i will keep entry open until 1/7/04 to try a get enough guys, there was alot of interest in this contest but not alot participation:(

tim stallings

Guest tim stallings

Yes Rob I am serious. With only 2 guys entered how can I put on a contest like that? Not to speak of the other obligations a contest promoter has to take care of( sanction fees, equipment,awards,tshirts,insurance). I dont like it anymore than you but I am sorry. I will let you know in plenty of time to cancel your arrangements and I will refund your entry fees. I will let you know by the 8th or 9th of January since I extended the entry deadline until the 7th in hopes of getting more guys in it.

Hopefully more will enter by then

tim

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tim stallings

This contest has been cancelled due to the lack of interest and guys to compete. we are sorry for any inconveince this may cause, and to the 2 who did enter, your entry money will be refunded next week. again we apologize for the inconveince of this.

tim stallings

• 1 month later...
This contest has been cancelled due to the lack of interest and guys to compete. we are sorry for any inconveince this may cause, and to the 2 who did enter, your entry money will be refunded next week. again we apologize for the inconveince of this.

tim stallings

Tim I still haven't recieved my entry fees back. Did you send them?

Guest tim stallings

Yes Rob, I mailed them back to you on feb.13 , I told you I would and I have. But if you will read your entry it spells out NO REFUNDS, so this is being done on my own accord. I am sure the US Postal service isnt quick enough to have them to you within 2 or 3 days.

Sorry Tim but i would think that the no refunds were if I cancelled

not you. I lost enough money on NO REFUNDS from the airlines!