My YouTube channel lifting videos

Terry Conjugate Iron

So I've decided to stop flooding the forum with individual clip uploads and just post them on here from now on. I'll open another thread for the grip stuff, keep them separately. 

Latest video is up, final bench session before my meet on April 2nd. Got a PR for reps at 325 which I've never done before, shooting for a 372kbs bench PR

• Like 2

This video was uploaded late out of respect for the passing of the great Louie Simmons 

Full session is up on my YouTube channel 

Last session before the @tromaras_strength_challenge

Got me a PR in sets  and reps, never done
2 x 3 x 190kg
1 x 4 x 190kg

I'm pretty satisfied, obviously it's never enough. As long as it carries over to the meet I'm golden. I'll be competing in the masters age category at 308lbs

I will do a proper video send-off to Louie most likely next week. This one hurt bad. 3 great people of the Iron game left us in the past 3 months. This year certainly hadn't started very well..

• Like 4

New article is up! 10+ variations to help increase your exercise selection in the bench press! 

Enjoy! 

https://terryconjugateiron.wordpress.com/2022/03/28/enhance-your-bench-press-10-variations/

• Like 2

New video is up on my YouTube channel! Assessing tomorrow's meet, my best numbers in competition and what I'm looking to get! 

Preparation for the @tromaras_strength_challenge was rigorous. I expect something better than my previous total, to day the least. 

• Like 4

Hey Terry good luck.

you have worked hard for this so should have a great meet

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, John Knowlton said:

Hey Terry good luck.

you have worked hard for this so should have a great meet

Appreciate it John! Man I'm excited 

I bet you are. Can’t wait to hear your result’s 

• Thanks 1

New video is up on my YouTube channel! @tromaras_strength_challenge attempts on bench and deadlift. Got all 9/9 attempts with PRs at 167.5kg bench and 262.5kg deadlift which earned me the title Master of Sport in my age category. 

All 6 attempts were recorded thanks to my brother Manos from Armlifting Greece. 

Part 2 is coming in the next few days.. Squats and grip! 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

New video is up on my YouTube channel! @tromaras_strength_challenge attempts on bench and deadlift. Got all 9/9 attempts with PRs at 167.5kg bench and 262.5kg deadlift which earned me the title Master of Sport in my age category. 

All 6 attempts were recorded thanks to my brother Manos from Armlifting Greece. 

Part 2 is coming in the next few days.. Squats and grip! 

Sickkkkk congrats brother!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DevilErik said:

Sickkkkk congrats brother!

Hey thanks a lot brother! Man I was there for 16 hours! Had 3+ hour breaks  between squats and bench and deadlifts. So I had to be a little careful with my weight jumps.. PRs in all 3 lifts though. Can't complain man

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Hey thanks a lot brother! Man I was there for 16 hours! Had 3+ hour breaks  between squats and bench and deadlifts. So I had to be a little careful with my weight jumps.. PRs in all 3 lifts though. Can't complain man

16 hours damn that is a long time.

You are very strong man!

SO NICE

Hard work pays off

good job Terry

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DevilErik said:

16 hours damn that is a long time.

You are very strong man!

Yeah man... I was there 09:45am on Sunday and left 2am Monday morning hahaha.... 

Brother I missed the Class 1 powerlifting total by 5kg....12 freaking pounds man... Damn I'll be dreaming about this for the rest of the year haha.... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Knowlton said:

SO NICE

Hard work pays off

good job Terry

Appreciate you John! 18th contest and definitely my best so far. A decade of competition. 3 strongman meets and 18 powerlifting. Had to get old to get stronger LOL 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Yeah man... I was there 09:45am on Sunday and left 2am Monday morning hahaha.... 

Brother I missed the Class 1 powerlifting total by 5kg....12 freaking pounds man... Damn I'll be dreaming about this for the rest of the year haha.... 

Damn that sucks man but you still did very well man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DevilErik said:

Damn that sucks man but you still did very well man.

Can't complain! 3.5 years of no contests here sucked man... We're slowly getting back into rotation again. Most likely there will be a strongman contest around November. I'll be doing that as well. Log press and Axle deadlift. 

I was lucky enough to at least participate in 3 strongman meets since 2019. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Can't complain! 3.5 years of no contests here sucked man... We're slowly getting back into rotation again. Most likely there will be a strongman contest around November. I'll be doing that as well. Log press and Axle deadlift. 

I was lucky enough to at least participate in 3 strongman meets since 2019. 

I understand that man.

Damn you're doing strongman as well? Awesome!

• Like 1

On 4/6/2022 at 1:02 PM, DevilErik said:

I understand that man.

Damn you're doing strongman as well? Awesome!

Yeah man whenever I have a chance I'll do it. Different preparation obviously. Hurts my spine a lot, running with weights so I usually stick to powerlifting 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Yeah man whenever I have a chance I'll do it. Different preparation obviously. Hurts my spine a lot, running with weights so I usually stick to powerlifting 

You're a warrior man!

Strongman is awesome.

• Thanks 1

My squat attempts from the Tromaras Strength Challenge II are up! 

My Armlifting attempts from the contest! 

Right arm was ruined so I only used the left hand.. 

62.5kg Rolling Thunder

22.5 Hub

14.05" Silver Bullet with the CoC2 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

nice work

• Thanks 1

On 6/2/2022 at 6:29 PM, John Knowlton said:

nice work

Appreciate it John!