Launched my first 4 articles on strength training

Terry Conjugate Iron

Hope this is appropriate to post here.. Been working on these for quite some time. Endless trial and error, dozens of athletes that came and left. This is the iron heritage. 

4 articles, a few with a more blog-ish feeling. Working on many more. Appreciate any support. 

https://terryconjugateiron.wordpress.com/

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Hope this is appropriate to post here.. Been working on these for quite some time. Endless trial and error, dozens of athletes that came and left. This is the iron heritage. 

4 articles, a few with a more blog-ish feeling. Working on many more. Appreciate any support. 

https://terryconjugateiron.wordpress.com/

Awesome stuff bro!

I am definitely going to give this a read.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

Awesome stuff bro!

I am definitely going to give this a read.

Appreciate it Erik! Hope you'll find something that'll help you in any way 💪

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Appreciate it Erik! Hope you'll find something that'll help you in any way 💪

I read all 4.

Great information bro!!

You even made me hate the smith machine a bit less haha.

Edited by DevilErik
  • Haha 1

Haven’t had a chance to read yet but will for sure give it a read. Thanks for putting information out there.

• Thanks 1

Hey Terry if is anything like your videos they will be great

First change I get I will read them

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, DevilErik said:

I read all 4.

Great information bro!!

You even made me hate the smith machine a bit less haha.

Appreciate it brother! Got more coming, just had to publish these first. Long time dwelling in my phone lol. 

Man I was forced to use it after I came back to Greece. Things here are 20 years behind lifting wise. But I realized there are lots of things you can do with it besides the basic stuff.

They hate me in there lol

Edited by Terry Conjugate Iron
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Nuttgens said:

Haven’t had a chance to read yet but will for sure give it a read. Thanks for putting information out there.

Appreciate it! I've coached a lot of people and have been in many teams myself. Would be a shame all this work to stay hidden. 

Worked with and next to the strongest men on the planet. Why not share what I learned? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, John Knowlton said:

Hey Terry if is anything like your videos they will be great

First change I get I will read them

That comment made me smile John. Thanks a lot! Interested to know what you think 💪

21 minutes ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Appreciate it brother! Got more coming, just had to publish these first. Long time dwelling in my phone lol. 

Man I was forced to used it after I came back to Greece. Things here are 20 years behind lifting wise. But I realized there are lots of things you can do with it besides the basic stuff.

They hate me in there lol

Awesome! Can't wait to read them.

Haha it's a piece of junk basically scrap metal lol.

But I am not here to judge.

As long as it's giving you results and not injuring you keep using it.

It sucks that they don't have good gym equipment there.

Edited by DevilErik
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DevilErik said:

Awesome! Can't wait to read them.

Haha it's a piece of junk basically scrap metal lol.

But I am not here to judge.

As long as it's giving you results and not injuring you keep using it.

It sucks that they don't have good gym equipment there.

I used to hate it too. Trained in the gym of Magnús Ver Magnússon for 8 years

Bands, chains, powercages, deadlifting floors, strongman stones.. 

Racks... Logs... It had everything. Came back and couldn't believe how little I had to work with. The whole of 2019 all I had was the damn Smith machine almost. And a bench press. They wouldn't let me use the floor for pulling etc. 

It still sucks but a lot less than it used to. So I had to accept it and keep working. Lost 2 years from my progress trying to figure it out 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

I used to hate it too. Trained in the gym of Magnús Ver Magnússon for 8 years

Bands, chains, powercages, deadlifting floors, strongman stones.. 

Racks... Logs... It had everything. Came back and couldn't believe how little I had to work with. The whole of 2019 all I had was the damn Smith machine almost. And a bench press. They wouldn't let me use the floor for pulling etc. 

It still sucks but a lot less than it used to. So I had to accept it and keep working. Lost 2 years from my progress trying to figure it out 

Damn that is a huge difference.

I am sorry to hear about losing 2 years worth of progress man.

I admire your perseverance.

I am glad you figured everything out and found a way around it.

• Thanks 1

I wish I could get on Conjugate I freaking love that system.

You can get super strong, super explosive and super jacked all at the same time.

You're basically a bodybuilder, a powerlifter and an athlete all at once.

Edited by DevilErik
  • Like 1

Good read man. Great info, well written. I think you may be a psychopath though I can’t imagine squat being any normal persons favourite lift. Man I hate to squat.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Nuttgens said:

Good read man. Great info, well written. I think you may be a psychopath though I can’t imagine squat being any normal persons favourite lift. Man I hate to squat.

I feel you on that man, I'm a strongman myself and i still hate squats, Deadlifts tho i'd do all day if i could

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nuttgens said:

Nuttgens don't forget the spinal deterioration! Could barely sit on a chair 6 years ago brother! Went from a 480 squat in contest to 135lbs squat with a struggle. Took me years to bring it back up again 💪

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jermiah Merciconah said:

I feel you on that man, I'm a strongman myself and i still hate squats, Deadlifts tho i'd do all day if i could

I can understand you man. You're very tall and squats are that much harder. That been said and I'm sure you know this, amazing muscle development. They're my favorite cause they're the hardest one 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DevilErik said:

I wish I could get on Conjugate I freaking love that system.

You can get super strong, super explosive and super jacked all at the same time.

You're basically a bodybuilder, a powerlifter and an athlete all at once.

Yeah dude.... So true.... A little bit of everything. Heavy sets, reps and light days for tons of volume work. But it ain't easy I'll tell you that. It basically controls my life to maintain a class 1 total in this sport. Had I not been injured I'd have a Pro total right now. That kills me to be honest

Edited by Terry Conjugate Iron
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Yeah dude.... So true.... A little bit of everything. Heavy sets, reps and light days for tons of volume work. But it ain't easy I'll tell you that. It basically controls my life to have a class 1 total in this sport. Had I not been injured I'd have a Pro total right now. That kills me to be honest

I understand that man I know what it's like to lose everything and I still struggle sometimes.

Try not to think about it too much because that mindset can destroy you.

I have been through it myself.

The what if question can literally destroy you.

The fact that you have been able to build yourself back up after losing everything is way more impressive than any powerlifting total in my opinion.

Keep pushing brother and I am sure you will still end up with a great total.

Edited by DevilErik
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

I understand that man I know what it's like to lose everything and I still struggle sometimes.

Try not to think about it too much because that mindset can destroy you.

I have been through it myself.

The what if question can literally destroy you.

The fact that you have been able to build yourself back up after losing everything is way more impressive than any powerlifting total in my opinion.

Keep pushing brother and I am sure you will still end up with a great total.

I greatly appreciate that man. Those who have suffered life changing injuries, have been to hell and back. Some of us never  came back at 100%. That's for sure 💪

You know what I mean.. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

I greatly appreciate that man. Those who have suffered life changing injuries, have been to hell and back. Some of us never  came back at 100%. That's for sure 💪

You know what I mean.. 

Exactly we have been through hell and back but we are still here training and trying to achieve our goals.

Despite us not being able to be the person we would have been without our injuries.

We can still be the best version of the person we are right now with our injuries.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevilErik said:

Exactly we have been through hell and back but we are still here training and trying to achieve our goals.

Despite us not being able to be the person we would have been without our injuries.

We can still be the best version of the person we are right now with our injuries.

Very well said brother 💪

No bitching, no excuses. 

• Like 1