Happy New 2022 Year !

Kashtan

4 minutes ago, hellswindstaff said:

What are everyones training goals for this year?

I want to bend an IronMind Gold Nail. I put a teeny tiny bend in one a few months back, and I think that if I work consistently at that length I could finish one off by the end of 2022.

Other than that honestly I'd love to just get into a better groove of working my grip on a more frequent basis. With the pandemic and grad school I've really fallen behind. Pre-pandemic I had some lofty goals of what I wanted to achieve by the mid 2022 (when I finish grad school) but right now I'm looking more at a "get back to pre-pandemic" strength.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hellswindstaff said:

lift the inch, even if its not a clean lift, and lever the 16lbs sledge cleanly for reps. I'm almost there with the sledge, and while not grip related, finally working on handstand pushups and would love to get to free standing ones down. Also starting BJJ next Monday... would be starting tomorrow if I wasn't sick. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, hellswindstaff said:

No set my 300 lbs gripper I am super close and gaining back the tiny amount of muscle I have lost because of 1 month without training.

Edited by DevilErik
  • Like 2