Happy New 2022 Year !

Kashtan

I wish everyone good luck in the new year, so that everything that was conceived will come true, all training sessions were held without injuries, and the set goals were definitely achieved! Happy New Year!

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Kashtan said:

I wish everyone good luck in the new year, so that everything that was conceived will come true, all training sessions were held without injuries, and the set goals were definitely achieved! Happy New Year!

Happy new year! Here's to a year of destroying grip goals!!!!

• Like 3

Yes Happy New Year 

• Like 1

Happy Grip Year! 💪🤝👏

Just now, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Happy Grip Year! 💪🤝👏

SMASH THOSE GOALSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

• Like 2

Yes happy new year 

lets hope we all have good health 

and achieve all of are grip goals 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

SMASH THOSE GOALSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

What an energetic young man that you are Erik hahaha 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

What an energetic young man that you are Erik hahaha 😂😂

Hahahah I am just so HYPED when it comes to grip training man.

Also since my training isn't causing my abscesses I am going back to my other grip training and my regular hypertrophy training so I am DOUBLE HYPED LET'S GOOOOOOOOPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WRIST TRAINING TOO SLEDGEHAMMER LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by DevilErik
  • Like 3

It’s good to be young 

• Like 3

Here's a video of me sledge levering.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by DevilErik
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, John Knowlton said:

It’s good to be young 

Just a fading memory these days haha

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

Here's a video of me sledge levering.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Never done it, must be super tough on your wrist, also I subbed! 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Never done it, must be super tough on your wrist, also I subbed! 

It definitely is thanks for the support brother!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DevilErik said:

It definitely is thanks for the support brother!!!

Hey we need to support each other man. Thank you for supporting as well 💪

• Like 2

Just now, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Hey we need to support each other man. Thank you for supporting as well 💪

True that! Anytime man! I hope you"ll be able to smash both your powerlifting and your grip goals this year!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, John Knowlton said:

It’s good to be young 

yeah it is.. i'm still young (28),but i'd give anything to be 5 years younger. You change a lot from early 20s to late 20s..  If I knew then, what I know now.   

Just happy to be alive, I literally came close to getting killed at work yesterday and to top it off I tested positive for the china virus this morning.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

yeah it is.. i'm still young (28),but i'd give anything to be 5 years younger. You change a lot from early 20s to late 20s..  If I knew then, what I know now.   

Just happy to be alive, I literally came close to getting killed at work yesterday and to top it off I tested positive for the china virus this morning.

Those tests can't tell the difference between the flu, the china virus or some kind of cold so don't worry about that lol.

It only detects a piece of RNA but it can't tell you whether it's from the flu, a cold or the china virus lol.

Edited by DevilErik
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

Those tests can't tell the difference between the flu, the china virus or some kind of cold so don't worry about that lol.

It only detects a piece of RNA but it can't tell you whether it's from the flu, a cold or the china virus lol.

Still cant go anywhere for 5 days,.. Its the right thing to do. But don't get me started on that crap. I'll keep it grip related by saying theres a quite a few people that are in office now I'd love to grab by the neck.

Other than that hope everybody achieves your goals and then some!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Still cant go anywhere for 5 days,.. Its the right thing to do. But don't get me started on that crap. I'll keep it grip related by saying theres a quite a few people that are in office now I'd love to grab by the neck.

Other than that hope everybody achieves your goals and then some!

Same here man I am also going to keep it grip related I just wanted to tell you about those tests being completely useless.

I am not going to post anything else related to this "pandemic".

Edited by DevilErik
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Feel better dude! That sucks. Let's hope you don't get seriously sick. 

I've been nearly killed at work plenty of times lol.... We're still here so that's a good thing 💪

Man I'm 40 so don't say a word until you get there haha... 28... Perfect age 

Edited by Terry Conjugate Iron
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Feel better dude! That sucks. Let's hope you don't get seriously sick. 

I've been nearly killed at work plenty of times lol.... We're still here so that's a good dsyb💪

Man I'm 40 so don't say a word until you get there haha... 28... Perfect age 

Haha Thanks...  At 40, as long as you train smart, the best is yet to come.  Ive got a bad cough but otherwise feel fine. 

We went to plow the driveway at our garage, which is on a hill, and the driveway is on a hill too...  So I go start the dump truck, clean it off and I go to pull out of the driveway and because its a hill, i slide into our trailer...  The driveway grade pitches down in two directions... We can't back the dump truck up or go forward. I give the trailer a slight tug to free it from the truck and it rolled 10 feet into the street with me holding on (we had the wheels chocked).. Thankfully the snow, stopped it, otherwise it would have kept going, probably crushing me and then it would have rolled down the street to a very very busy main street and hurt people.  I don't get scared too easy but I was shook up. I didn't even think of me getting hurt at the time and for some reason I thought I could stop the trailer so I was pushing back with all my might so it didn't roll down to the main street.

The undertaker would have had quite the task of making me presentable again!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Haha Thanks...  At 40, as long as you train smart, the best is yet to come.  Ive got a bad cough but otherwise feel fine. 

We went to plow the driveway at our garage, which is on a hill, and the driveway is on a hill too...  So I go start the dump truck, clean it off and I go to pull out of the driveway and because its a hill, i slide into our trailer...  The driveway grade pitches down in two directions... We can't back the dump truck up or go forward. I give the trailer a slight tug to free it from the truck and it rolled 10 feet into the street with me holding on (we had the wheels chocked).. Thankfully the snow, stopped it, otherwise it would have kept going, probably crushing me and then it would have rolled down the street to a very very busy main street and hurt people.  I don't get scared too easy but I was shook up. I didn't even think of me getting hurt at the time and for some reason I thought I could stop the trailer so I was pushing back with all my might so it didn't roll down to the main street.

The undertaker would have had quite the task of making me presentable again!

Oh man what a day you had!!! Dude I'm glad you're still with us! So lucky you didn't end up in the diddle of the main road.... 

I've had my stint with icy roads (lived in Iceland for 8 years) and I operated a forklift in the middle of winter, outdoors. Moving pallets, driving downhill in reverse (not kidding) 

That was an experience to say the least. Pallets were more than 2000lbs so every time I had to slow down I'd slide 5 feet haha... 

And another time where my car slid on ice in the fog and we literally stopped on a thick bush... I swear we stopped 2 feet away from the damn cliff. That was in Greece up on a mountain during the winter. 

So I've almost died in two different continents hahaha!!! 

Plus more stories.. I'm old. I got stories lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Oh man what a day you had!!! Dude I'm glad you're still with us! So lucky you didn't end up in the diddle of the main road.... 

I've had my stint with icy roads (lived in Iceland for 8 years) and I operated a forklift in the middle of winter, outdoors. Moving pallets, driving downhill in reverse (not kidding) 

That was an experience to say the least. Pallets were more than 2000lbs so every time I had to slow down I'd slide 5 feet haha... 

And another time where my car slid on ice in the fog and we literally stopped on a thick bush... I swear we stopped 2 feet away from the damn cliff. That was in Greece up on a mountain during the winter. 

So I've almost died in two different continents hahaha!!! 

Plus more stories.. I'm old. I got stories lol

Wow,  yeah its pretty scary when stuff like that happens... Last year we almost hit something in the middle of the road on the highway. My dad wanted to stop and grab it (i'm like that too but this time was too dangerous).... On the way home we saw tons first responders and a dead body on the road with a cover over it... It was a real freak incident that made national news.. I guess when it's your time, its your time.  

Some of those mountains in Greece can be sketchy. I'm the caretaker for an old Greek couple.  I've seen pictures. His family is from Stemnista I believe and shes from Thiva. They have condos in Kiffisia i'd love to travel to sometime. Sadly their days of traveling are over.

• Sad 1