Chest crush session, closed all my 350 grippers

Terry Conjugate Iron

Don't remember if I've posted this on here before.. If I have, I apologize in advance 👀

• Like 4

On 10/30/2021 at 9:42 PM, Terry Gripperaddicted said:

Don't remember if I've posted this on here before.. If I have, I apologize in advance 👀

I see you too have a Powerball gripper. Cool! :D ( I only own their gold one so far ). Fantastic job by the way ! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, SkyHeart said:

I see you too have a Powerball gripper. Cool! :D ( I only own their gold one so far ). Fantastic job by the way ! :)

Do you like your Powerball gripper? I've heard they may be similar quality to the Grip Genie grippers. Just curious if they are worth checking out. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bigfoot Grip said:

Do you like your Powerball gripper? I've heard they may be similar quality to the Grip Genie grippers. Just curious if they are worth checking out. 

They seem quite worthy! I haven't yet purchased a Grip Genie but plan to sometime, though I would agree on the ratings between this one and the Genie 6 being similar. I'm guessing its probably between a CoC no.3 to 3.5. (i would hope mines like a 3.5, that would be motivational xD ) 

Also to mention: powerball is currently hosting a sale for their grippers. 12 dollars , plus for me it was 5 in shipping. 

https://rpmpower.com/product-category/strength-products/grip-strengtheners/  link :D

Edited by SkyHeart
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, SkyHeart said:

Yes I have 4 of them! I was supposed to be sponsored by them with a discount code and everything but communication fell apart eventually. I would have had the whole line and done a review like I've done with other companies. 

That was my first chest crush session if I remember well. Probably crushed a #3 at some point in the past 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Terry Gripperaddicted said:

Yes I have 4 of them! I was supposed to be sponsored by them with a discount code and everything but communication fell apart eventually. I would have had the whole line and done a review like I've done with other companies. 

That was my first chest crush session if I remember well. Probably crushed a #3 at some point in the past 

Do you have a favorite brand so far? :D That is ashame about it not going through though. I stumbled upon their website one day when i typed "Grippers" into google shopping xD I've been able to BARELY do a negative/assisted crush with my powergrip 350 for one rep when positioned in the right hand. Almost got it for my left. seems like the angle is trickier for my left palm due to positioning i guess. its amazing how our palms are conditioned to handle that much pressure! 

( i feel like i messed something up in my reply. im not sure why xD )

Edited by SkyHeart
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bigfoot Grip said:

I do like them, they seem pretty difficult compared to the equivalents of some of my other brands. (if that made sense lol) 

I've yet to try the Grip Genie line, impossible to find here (Greece) and I tried contacting Juji a few times on IG so we can work smth out cause I'd like to review them on my channel. But I don't think he'll ever see the messages lol. 

Powerball grippers have a bit rougher knurling than usual. Not like CoC but pretty decent. I like my grippers super rough. 

Edited by Terry Gripperaddicted
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SkyHeart said:

Well the CoC collection is probably my fav since I came across them in 2011 and fell in love with them although I wasn't training grip at all. Just powerlifting. So for me to purchase them piece by piece earlier this year was awesome. 

Besides CoC I'd say that Armlifting Greece has some beautiful grippers and I'm not saying that cause they sponsor me. Straight up they're tough grippers to close. And Manos the president of the organization has done some pioneering stuff here in Greece so I support him all the way. 

As for my cheaper "practice" line I'll go with Heavy Grips only cause they're very affordable here and I can abuse them without putting too much wear and tear on my better brands. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, SkyHeart said:

Haha it seems like you somehow merged your response with mine. Which I don't know how you managed to do lol

Edited by Terry Gripperaddicted
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Terry Gripperaddicted said:

Well the CoC collection is probably my fav since I came across them in 2011 and fell in love with them although I wasn't training grip at all. Just powerlifting. So for me to purchase them piece by piece earlier this year was awesome. 

Besides CoC I'd say that Armlifting Greece has some beautiful grippers and I'm not saying that cause they sponsor me. Straight up they're tough grippers to close. And Manos the president of the organization has done some pioneering stuff here in Greece so I support him all the way. 

As for my cheaper "practice" line I'll go with Heavy Grips only cause they're very affordable here and I can abuse them without putting too much wear and tear on my better brands. 

Not sure I ever heard of Armlifting Greece Grippers. I'll have to check them out ! Kind of reminds me ; by the time I discovered warren tetting's beef builders, they were pretty much no longer on the internet market. There was a handful on Ebay , then they vanished xD 

I agree about the certification process making a brand more exciting. its like, it adds that Spirit of sport gripping. I have to admit, i was eager to get ahold of a ghp 10, because i was a little worried that maybe that level will stop being made soon / one day ( silly as it sounds : P ). I like your strategy! i have this off brand "200" that i guess is kind of like a heavygrip but its a chinese brand. had it since jan 2020 and is surprisingly sturdy to this day :)

Weird, weird stuff happens to me, or just.. happens when im around. lol! the merge thing had me like " ... of course that would happen >. > " 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SkyHeart said:

Not sure I ever heard of Armlifting Greece Grippers. I'll have to check them out ! Kind of reminds me ; by the time I discovered warren tetting's beef builders, they were pretty much no longer on the internet market. There was a handful on Ebay , then they vanished xD 

I agree about the certification process making a brand more exciting. its like, it adds that Spirit of sport gripping. I have to admit, i was eager to get ahold of a ghp 10, because i was a little worried that maybe that level will stop being made soon / one day ( silly as it sounds : P ). I like your strategy! i have this off brand "200" that i guess is kind of like a heavygrip but its a chinese brand. had it since jan 2020 and is surprisingly sturdy to this day :)

Weird, weird stuff happens to me, or just.. happens when im around. lol! the merge thing had me like " ... of course that would happen >. > " 

What wouldn't I do to own some Tetting grippers...

Yeah certifications are cool for sure. I believe they make you wanna challenge yourself a bit more. 

*Many brands are made in China. And that's from a few good sources. 🧐🧐🧐

Would that off brand 200 happen to have golden handles? Or silver? 

Here's the review video for the Armlifting Greece grippers 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, SkyHeart said:

They seem quite worthy! I haven't yet purchased a Grip Genie but plan to sometime, though I would agree on the ratings between this one and the Genie 6 being similar. I'm guessing its probably between a CoC no.3 to 3.5. (i would hope mines like a 3.5, that would be motivational xD ) 

Also to mention: powerball is currently hosting a sale for their grippers. 12 dollars , plus for me it was 5 in shipping. 

https://rpmpower.com/product-category/strength-products/grip-strengtheners/  link :D

19 minutes ago, Terry Gripperaddicted said:

I do like them, they seem pretty difficult compared to the equivalents of some of my other brands. (if that made sense lol) 

I've yet to try the Grip Genie line, impossible to find here (Greece) and I tried contacting Juji a few times on IG so we can work smth out cause I'd like to review them on my channel. But I don't think he'll ever see the messages lol. 

Powerball grippers have a bit rougher knurling than usual. Not like CoC but pretty decent. I like my grippers super rough. 

Thanks alot guys! Appreciate the responses. Good to know about the Powerball quality. I notice alot of UK gripsters use them. Honestly your not missing much with the Grip Genie grippers mind you I only own 1(GG 3). It's an okay gripper but I don't like it nearly as much as my coc's or ghp's. And I agree Terry, coc are still my fav grippers thus far. I really want to try out the Robert Baraban torsion sping grippers because I have the adjustable Robert Baraban and it's a great product and has some of the best knurling on a gripper I've come across. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Terry Gripperaddicted said:

What wouldn't I do to own some Tetting grippers...

Yeah certifications are cool for sure. I believe they make you wanna challenge yourself a bit more. 

*Many brands are made in China. And that's from a few good sources. 🧐🧐🧐

Would that off brand 200 happen to have golden handles? Or silver? 

Here's the review video for the Armlifting Greece grippers 

Thanks, this video is very insightful ! These grippers are so pretty :D I just looked at my amazon history to find the product i bought xD its called an "AIIGOU hand gripper". mine has gold handles and it seems it is cheaper now than when i snatched it off their listing 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SVXLFLR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I think even Powerball's materials are made in China, right? I do remember seeing that their store is in Ireland though, which is pretty awesome, being part irish myself ;)

Not trying to change the topic without warning, but you know what gets me? When i see anyone chest crushing a gripper thats close, or at 300 RCG . or RGC, i forget how thats abbreviated. I heard springs like that are way more prone to snapping , so when i see someone crush them under their head im like " ooof, dont break , dont break X.X " . it just seems brave to even try that, so i respect it and will probably be cautious when i can chest crush my ghp10 xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bigfoot Grip said:

Thanks alot guys! Appreciate the responses. Good to know about the Powerball quality. I notice alot of UK gripsters use them. Honestly your not missing much with the Grip Genie grippers mind you I only own 1(GG 3). It's an okay gripper but I don't like it nearly as much as my coc's or ghp's. And I agree Terry, coc are still my fav grippers thus far. I really want to try out the Robert Baraban torsion sping grippers because I have the adjustable Robert Baraban and it's a great product and has some of the best knurling on a gripper I've come across. 

No problem! I'm very talkative so its easy to find me whenever an opinion is sought after! :D Robert Baraban looks like a classy brand, especially with their chrome products. the shine is just so attractive. Knurling does seem to make a huge difference and i use chalk on my powerball when making serious attempts.. but... i'll admit. im using cheap crayola chalk. XD

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bigfoot Grip said:

Man I'd love to have the GHP line!!! They look amazing.... I did the logistics once for the whole line plus shipping and it was 30% of my salary LOOOL

As for the Barabans... I got my eyes on them too. Problem is customs. They'll charge me a lot once they open a package full of sealed brand new shiny grippers. I got a medal for chest crushing the Armlifting Russia 130kg gripper and they held it at customs for 4-5 weeks. Once it arrived they asked for 8 euro!!! 

For something I won! I told them, I didn't pay for it! Idiots... 😡

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SkyHeart said:

Thanks, this video is very insightful ! These grippers are so pretty :D I just looked at my amazon history to find the product i bought xD its called an "AIIGOU hand gripper". mine has gold handles and it seems it is cheaper now than when i snatched it off their listing 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SVXLFLR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I think even Powerball's materials are made in China, right? I do remember seeing that their store is in Ireland though, which is pretty awesome, being part irish myself ;)

Not trying to change the topic without warning, but you know what gets me? When i see anyone chest crushing a gripper thats close, or at 300 RCG . or RGC, i forget how thats abbreviated. I heard springs like that are way more prone to snapping , so when i see someone crush them under their head im like " ooof, dont break , dont break X.X " . it just seems brave to even try that, so i respect it and will probably be cautious when i can chest crush my ghp10 xD

Yeah that gripper looks super cheap lol... The market is overflowing with the same grippers who have different brand names. 

Glad you like the video! I have 4-5 hand gripper brands reviewed on there. 

I really don't know about Powerball, but many or most brands do have their handles made there and then shipped out etc. 

Yeah haha chest crushing is a bit weird... I literally did it once for fun and then a guy on Instagram told me it's a thing. Go figure lol 

• Like 1

Just now, Terry Gripperaddicted said:

Yeah that gripper looks super cheap lol... The market is overflowing with the same grippers who have different brand names. 

Glad you like the video! I have 4-5 hand gripper brands reviewed on there. 

I really don't know about Powerball, but many or most brands do have their handles made there and then shipped out etc. 

Yeah haha chest crushing is a bit weird... I literally did it once for fun and then a guy on Instagram told me it's a thing. Go figure lol 

One time I found a brand that was seeling these kinds of grips on amazon for like. not even two dollars xD i was like " woah there bucko, whats the catch >. > " needless to say i avoided the listing out of cautiousness. oh right and another was listed for like 5 dollars. part of me wonders ; *what if it was just a legit , off brand grip that works? ]:o " meh. oh well : P I wasn't sure about trying chest crushes for a while but then said to myself , maybe the strength benefits of it will help me with my gripper training, since it positions the hands in a somewhat similar way to setting a grip for an "official" close. 

So far i just own one GHP. the 10 (lol) i love how sturdy it feels. i thought of nick naming it "tough ol girl" when she and my hands become more acquainted! :D

Also, i'm subscribing to your channel ^ u ^  I'll be seen as "Sky Silhouette" ! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SkyHeart said:

One time I found a brand that was seeling these kinds of grips on amazon for like. not even two dollars xD i was like " woah there bucko, whats the catch >. > " needless to say i avoided the listing out of cautiousness. oh right and another was listed for like 5 dollars. part of me wonders ; *what if it was just a legit , off brand grip that works? ]:o " meh. oh well : P I wasn't sure about trying chest crushes for a while but then said to myself , maybe the strength benefits of it will help me with my gripper training, since it positions the hands in a somewhat similar way to setting a grip for an "official" close. 

So far i just own one GHP. the 10 (lol) i love how sturdy it feels. i thought of nick naming it "tough ol girl" when she and my hands become more acquainted! :D

Also, i'm subscribing to your channel ^ u ^  I'll be seen as "Sky Silhouette" ! 

I mean.... I'm sure they're fine for what you're paying for? But usually the RGC in these is very inconsistent amongst them. And of course the handle material and quality. 

Yeah thanks I noticed! I connected the two "Skies" from your profile on here and on YouTube 👌 

Hope you enjoy the content 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Terry Gripperaddicted said:

I mean.... I'm sure they're fine for what you're paying for? But usually the RGC in these is very inconsistent amongst them. And of course the handle material and quality. 

Yeah thanks I noticed! I connected the two "Skies" from your profile on here and on YouTube 👌 

Hope you enjoy the content 

I wish I had grabbed them when the chance arose xD But, if i ever come across ones like that again, i'll be sure to link it here for everyone! Good point though, best thing to do is just not take their ratings seriously to begin with, and try a "guess-timate" i started doing that with mine lately just for the fun of speculation. 

You're totally welcome! I'll be browsing your uploads for sure! :D

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Terry Gripperaddicted said:

Man I'd love to have the GHP line!!! They look amazing.... I did the logistics once for the whole line plus shipping and it was 30% of my salary LOOOL

As for the Barabans... I got my eyes on them too. Problem is customs. They'll charge me a lot once they open a package full of sealed brand new shiny grippers. I got a medal for chest crushing the Armlifting Russia 130kg gripper and they held it at customs for 4-5 weeks. Once it arrived they asked for 8 euro!!! 

For something I won! I told them, I didn't pay for it! Idiots... 😡

Wow that's brutal about the shipping. Sucks about customs, maybe RB will get more distro around the world someday 🤞. GHP are amazing but tbh I think I still prefer coc because the knurling on the ghp's are imo overkill. Some guys swear by them but to me it is not needed. Literally when I close my GHP 5 its like barb wire digging into your hand lol. Quality wise their probably the absolute best grippers I've ever seen. Another positive of the ghp's is they have a very wide spread and help carryover well to other brands I've tried. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bigfoot Grip said:

Wow that's brutal about the shipping. Sucks about customs, maybe RB will get more distro around the world someday 🤞. GHP are amazing but tbh I think I still prefer coc because the knurling on the ghp's are imo overkill. Some guys swear by them but to me it is not needed. Literally when I close my GHP 5 its like barb wire digging into your hand lol. Quality wise their probably the absolute best grippers I've ever seen. Another positive of the ghp's is they have a very wide spread and help carryover well to other brands I've tried. 

Shipping from Austria to Greece isn't that expensive it's just the stupid customs you know? 

I'm more into the "I want my hands to look like raw steak after a session" haha... CoC knurling is good but I prefer it harsher. 

And thanks for the insight regarding the GHP! They're definitely on my gripper bucket list. Barabans and GHP for sure. Huge line too if I remember well. I think it was smth like 300+ bucks for all 10 grippers and have them shipped haha

• Like 1