Wrist Curl 200

Roark

I used to do wristcurls over a bench i came to 120 or 130pounds dont quiet remember (thats not little for 6 2/8 skinny wrist) but i would be very careful with it i think i slightly dislocated a small bone or something i hear a "knack" when i move my hand a certain way that was over 1 year ago and it might stay that way forever luckly it doesnt really handicap me.

But i wont go back to wristcurls anymore thats for sure they didnt strenghten my grip much anyways and there are saver and imho more effective works.

Your probly professionals and know much more about it then me just sharing my story.

My elbow pain has mostly gone though it winks at me now and then.

I can wrist curl 200 anytime I am warmed up, but I have been switching to wrist curls on the cable crossover machine- usingthe lower pulley and sitting on a stool. I can do the stack for 6 reps, but since there is a two pulley system, it is only half that actual weight (so 240/120) but that 120 is as difficult for me as 6 reps with 185 over the bench. I assume it is because on the pulley the direction of force is different.

It keeps me in range for the anytime 200 and does not bother my elbow. Some mornings I would awaken with my arm not able to move for a second or two, and lots of pain. Not the pain of growing strength- the pain of injury.

If I continue to recover I will try for the 250, but I have no timetable. I will soon begin incorporating heavy (for me) barbell wrist curls after I run the stack on the pulley as a warmup.