6th man to bench press 700#

Tommy J.

I know a guy around my way. His name is Wyatt “Juggernaut”  Lozano. He is just over a 500 pound bench press, claims life time natural. Lifts in USAPL.  I believe he is  natural as bench is all he really does and he was around 400 pounds the whole time he’s been lifting. He is very vocal against roids and goes to schools to talk to kids about it. I know that means nothing to many , but I believe  he is natural. He is just a big dude, strong dude that’s been benching for many many years. 

Here he is at 22 doing 500 in comp.

And here he is today still around  the same weight of 505  7 years later... he has remained consistent and not benching 600 or 700. This is why I believe it. Total stagnation, but maintaining. Not like these Instagram tools that go from 150 bench to 500 in a few months we see so often. It ain’t happening. 

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, Joseph Sullivan said:

I know a guy around my way. His name is Wyatt “Juggernaut”  Lozano. He is just over a 500 pound bench press, claims life time natural. Lifts in USAPL.  I believe he is  natural as bench is all he really does and he was around 400 pounds the whole time he’s been lifting. He is very vocal against roids and goes to schools to talk to kids about it. I know that means nothing to many , but I believe  he is natural. He is just a big dude, strong dude that’s been benching for many many years. 

Here he is at 22 doing 500 in comp.

And here he is today still around f the same weight of 505 in his 7 years later... he has remained consistent and not benching 600 or 700. This is why I believe it.

Yeah that's the extremely rare example where its possible.  If you're natural, you're going to be a giant bull like he is, with a ton of body fat because that's the only way a natural can get that big. Tons of muscle too but very high body fat with it. Mass moves mass. Also thick with shorter arms = less range of motion. 

Problem is, very few people even have the genetic abilities to get to that size and with those proportions. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Oh I will, no need to worry about that. 

So you should certainly post your progress in the race to 375 bench video. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, king crusher said:

Yeah that's the extremely rare example where its possible.  If you're natural, you're going to be a giant bull like he is, with a ton of body fat because that's the only way a natural can get that big. Tons of muscle too but very high body fat with it. Mass moves mass. Also thick with shorter arms = less range of motion. 

Problem is, very few people even have the genetic abilities to get to that size and with those proportions. 

Totally. He has an extreme amount of body fat as well as a good amount of muscle at 6’3 and you can see he has shorter arms. Just built for it. If he was a roider at this body type, he would be doing 700 like the ones we see that do it in no time. Not remain at the same 500 pound-lift for nearly a decade.

Edited by Guest

I'm going to be completely honest here.  If I was that size and benching over 500 at age 22, there is no way I wouldn't use "supplements" and go after the world record.  I'd have to try.  I give him a lot of props for resisting the temptation.  If I had the potential to be the all time greatest at something like the bench press, I doubt very much I would stay natty. 

Based on the fact that I have middle of the road genetics in strength sports, my late entry into lifting, along with high BP, it hasn't been super tough to resist TRENing to someday reach the 14,000th highest bench press in history. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, king crusher said:

100% agree and also find it very amusing! Most of the ones that say its not JUST genetic ability Are the same ones that weren’t blessed with any genetics... there are monsters in our midst but most are underground and dont like the publicity. 

• Like 3

500 at 400 natty isn't that hard to believe.  Only 1.25 X BW.   50 years old at 400 lbs, natty or not, will be his biggest feat.  Just sayin.    All that being said, dude is a monster.  It would be fun to walk around at that size for a year or two.  How in the world did he not have every football scout in the country beating down his door at age 12?  You can't coach size or that kind of natural strength.  Would have made one heck of an offensive tackle if he had even an ounce of athleticism. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mike Rinderle said:

500 at 400 natty isn't that hard to believe.  Only 1.25 X BW.   50 years old at 400 lbs, natty or not, will be his biggest feat.  Just sayin.    All that being said, dude is a monster.  It would be fun to walk around at that size for a year or two.  How in the world did he not have every football scout in the country beating down his door at age 12?  You can't coach size or that kind of natural strength.  Would have made one heck of an offensive tackle if he had even an ounce of athleticism. 

And thats the other thing i find amusing most dont have enough athleticism to tie their shoe!! 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Mike Rinderle said:

I think he only does bench and not much else. Don’t think he ever competed or even does squats or deadlift . That makes it even more believable he’s natural because he spent so much time specializing in bench whereas if he did the big 3 as a natural it might not have been as stupendous. 

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Royz said:

'. After training for 25+ years and focusing on the deadlift for the last 10 years I still haven't deadlifted 500lbs, so sadly it seems I'm a complete moron in terms of genetic ability. Well at least I can say I'm a lifetime drug free..

And some people here (not to mention whole world!) are able to lift that without any trainning at all. Can really be differences between basic strength so high? I don't think so. These guys here who are talkin about 450 deadlifts first trainning are forgeting to tell about how many sandbags were they carry around when trainning for some other sport (like american football for example).
Lets look at sprinting for example. High scholl average non trained guy will sprint 100m dash in 15 seconds, tallented guy in 12 seconds, maybe eleven and something. When average non trained guy deadlifts 60 kg on a first try, there some claim they managed 450 pounds. This is more than 3 times the average guy. Like tallented untrained sprinter who will manage to run 100 m dash in 5 seconds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let me see....

Unknown-1.jpeg.3f7b1ba94e15b7fcb1bcbbaa6ed7dad0.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg.3722552c65de99811410dcf028e8199b.jpeg

Unknown-2.jpeg.7d5eb837aedf8d5ed149380af96f661a.jpeg

ahh yes.

Edited by devinhoo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

All these "first tries" are so so... First try on barbel yes. But before that those men tossed around full grown males like twigs in judo for example or football. And so on. They weren't just playing basketball and climbing trees like normal teenagers. That's for sure. :)

3 minutes ago, devinhoo said:

Let me see....

Unknown-1.jpeg.3f7b1ba94e15b7fcb1bcbbaa6ed7dad0.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg.3722552c65de99811410dcf028e8199b.jpeg

Unknown-2.jpeg.7d5eb837aedf8d5ed149380af96f661a.jpeg

ahh yes.

We are trying to get some truth here. Atleast some. I really doesn't care who lifts what. I am just craving for some truth in sport like so many others. But it is too late for that.

31 minutes ago, Goran Paulinič said:

And some people here (not to mention whole world!) are able to lift that without any trainning at all. Can really be differences between basic strength so high? I don't think so. These guys here who are talkin about 450 deadlifts first trainning are forgeting to tell about how many sandbags were they carry around when trainning for some other sport (like american football for example).
Lets look at sprinting for example. High scholl average non trained guy will sprint 100m dash in 15 seconds, tallented guy in 12 seconds, maybe eleven and something. When average non trained guy deadlifts 60 kg on a first try, there some claim they managed 450 pounds. This is more than 3 times the average guy. Like tallented untrained sprinter who will manage to run 100 m dash in 5 seconds.

I know what you're trying to say and I agree with you on it. There is a huge difference between untrained and trained "first try" at something like the deadlift. It doesnt really require a ton of skill to perform, only to perfect. So a guy who has a sports background or general weight lifting, or hard stone work etc will have a much bigger first deadlift than an untrained guy who never did anything physical in his life. 

• Like 1

I simply cannot imagine how someone untrained (at best "street" trained teenager- like running around, teasing each other, testing basic strength with other teenagers-like armwrestling without any trainning at all, climbing trees, and so on...) CAN lift 450 pounds deadlift on first day. This is beyond my grasp and counter all biology. How can skeleton and joints handle that? It is really ridiculous.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Goran Paulinič said:

I simply cannot imagine how someone untrained (at best "street" trained teenager- like running around, teasing each other, testing basic strength with other teenagers-like armwrestling without any trainning at all, climbing trees, and so on...) CAN lift 450 pounds deadlift on first day. This is beyond my grasp and counter all biology. How can skeleton and joints handle that? It is really ridiculous.

I think you’re bringing us a little off topic here. We were talking about ped use and people with natural abilities. Not who helped dad cut logs and who helped mom cook....cause to me thats simple math and i think you can figure out the alpha here....

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Goran Paulinič said:

All these "first tries" are so so... First try on barbel yes. But before that those men tossed around full grown males like twigs in judo for example or football. And so on. They weren't just playing basketball and climbing trees like normal teenagers. That's for sure. :)

And i think it all depends on your surroundings and how you grew up. Just my opinion. 

1 minute ago, Stephen Anderson said:

I think you’re bringing us a little off topic here. We were talking about ped use and people with natural abilities. Not who helped dad cut logs and who helped mom cook....cause to me thats simple math and i think you can figure out the alpha here....

Actually I can't compute that because I don't know what the heck were you doing to manage to lift 400 + deadlift on first day? You weren't sitting on couch all life and eating poptards that's for sure.

• Haha 1

Actually I can't compute that because I don't know what the heck were you doing to manage to lift 400 + deadlift on first day? You weren't sitting on couch all life and eating poptards that's for sure.

You were changing the goal post. Everybody here just said people doing the lift first time were getting strong lifts, not that they had zero activity their entire lives and were magically strong. First time doing that oift, not first time doing anything at all

• Like 2

Just now, Goran Paulinič said:

You must've been grown up with ogres for god's sake! Trolls! Giants! :D

Good genetics! I didnt say though that i did 450 first time touching weights. I said first time ever trying deadlift! I did alot of farm work growing up.

• Like 3

Just now, Climber028 said:

You were changing the goal post. Everybody here just said people doing the lift first time were getting strong lifts, not that they had zero activity their entire lives and were magically strong. First time doing that oift, not first time doing anything at all

It is very important because if I somehow figure it out what is possible for an untrained male I can begin to imagine what is possible naturally. The bigger the beggining the bigger the ending. That is how it goes. So from that we can slowly begin to infer what is naturally possible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stephen Anderson said:

Good genetics! I didnt say though that i did 450 first time touching weights. I said first time ever trying deadlift! I did alot of farm work growing up.

I did almost 400 lbs when I first tried deadlift and years later I haven't lifted much more than that. Depends on what you do before you try, as you said :) 

• Like 2

It is very important because if I somehow figure it out what is possible for an untrained male I can begin to imagine what is possible naturally. The bigger the beggining the bigger the ending. That is how it goes. So from that we can slowly begin to infer what is naturally possible.

If this is what we are going to base it off of. Kids now days dont stand a chance...