Newbie on Board

Beast_Incarnate

Hello everyone,

I had recently introduced myself in the New Members section! My name is Matt!

I'm new to grippers and have never focused much on the strength of my hands aside from gold ole farm work :)

I got my 3 Captains of Crush grippers 2 days ago and they included: Guide, Sport, and Trainer. I wanted to comment again just how impressed I am with the build of these grippers. Excellent construction I must say. The letters on the bottom are short for the level correct? T for Trainer?

Here are my stats after the 2 days of training:

LH    RH

Guide    48   93

Sport    34   67

Trainer  14  51

You are only as strong as your weakest hand, I've said this before...and therefore my training goals are going to be more directed to leveling out my grip strength for both hands and hopefully getting my left to atleast 80 percent as strong as my right hand. 

If you read my introduction, I mention the injury to my left hand which has sparked my interest in getting my left hand strong again...my left index doesn't bend anymore so when I squeeze the gripper, only the ring to pinky is generating strength. My thumb took quite a toll in the accident as well.

I want to know if I can skip the 1/2 level and jump up to Captains of Crush #1?

-M