Starting Chezs Gripper Masterplan

PeterSweden

Hub max 23kg.. Im so weak in pinch. Starting to hate it, hehe.

4xMaxholds@18,7kg

Pinch 8kg kettlebell + 8,4kg chain.

4xMaxholds with pinky+ringfinger.

Climbercurl 4x10@30kg, last set i did a dropset after the 10@30kg with 10@20kg och 20@10kg. PR.

Forearms falling off!

Reverse bicepscurl;

5@27kg

3x6@47kg

Ponyclamp and extensors.

Bench & Grippers.

1@2,5coc

1@140# coc3

1@153# coc3

1@157# mm1 oh F yeah! PR!

Ohh and again! 1@157# mm1, Think I might have missed it with a small hair but it felt closed! Hähähähä! Dem gains just keep coming Chez!

1@155# felt that top strength starting to drop so I went on with reps..

3@ghp7 PR! Done sets of 2 before. Hähähä

2@ghp7

2@140# 20mm block, coulda gotten PR here too today if I hadnt gone with ghp7 first.

5@ghp6 20mm blockset.

Lefty;

1@coc2,5

1@137lbs rb

Tried 140# coc3 and missed with like 5-6 mm. Crappppp

1@filed coc2,5

2x1@unrated rb260N felt nice.

1@2,5coc lol tried repping. Was tired lefty today.

4@lvl10 mms vulcan

9@lvl9 20mm block

5@lvl9 20mm block

Extensorwork.

• Like 2

Great job bud. Are those cannon ratings? if so, you should sign up for the MM1 now. It will take a while to get to anyway since you are in Sweden. You have to strike when you are killing it in training. I also didn't forget about telling you how to include thick bar, I have just been super busy. I plan on making something for you this weekend.

• Like 1

Great job bud. Are those cannon ratings? if so, you should sign up for the MM1 now. It will take a while to get to anyway since you are in Sweden. You have to strike when you are killing it in training. I also didn't forget about telling you how to include thick bar, I have just been super busy. I plan on making something for you this weekend.

Yepp, the RBs are Rice ratings and all other are Cannons.

Its allrights, I've snapped my back up hard again.

Could barrely walk for two days now.

Wont be doing any thickbar this year anyhow :D

I thought that I'd kill my 161 lbs Elite or close my 153 coc3 with a 20mm block before I sign up for that mm1?

I hate rushing stuff and failing :)

Edited by PeterSweden

Its your call, but in that last workout you just closed a gripper harder than the real MM1 3 times in a row. You only need one close to cert. I believe in grabbing the certs you can when you can because you never know when injury or a slump can hit. Certs also motivate you in training.

Edited by Chez
  • Like 2

How long will it take if I sign up?

Signed up!

• Like 5

Signed up!

Awesome. Its the right move. People doubt themselves often and put certs off too long. you got this. Its not that hard a gripper. Very soft set.

its going to take a couple weeks probably. EJ signed up first and then he has to send it back to Matt and then it will take as long as it usually does when you buy a cannon gripper.

• Like 1

Nice to see you progress that fast Peter!

Thanks!

I wish more people would try Chezs program so we could see if it works for everyone!

So many people try these 10 workouts per week programs and never get enough rest.

I guess that's why I never progressed in grippers before.

Too much work, too Little rest and only or mostly singles on heavy grippers.

• Like 1

I have only gotten fast results in grippers once before and that was with RRBT but that program is excruciating for real!

Never results this fast tho.

I have tried everything;

Filed grippers, heavy negatives (hurt myself and was unableto train for 6 months), strapholds, overcrushes, forced and bouncing negatives, hoseclamps and more.

Nothing worked for me. Progress was always slow.

I really think Chez hit a homerun with this program!

• Like 1

Matt is still waiting for the grippers i have sent him to rate. They are probably held back by the us customs since october the 4th. German post told me that this is nothing special. When i get them back i will probably start this programm!

You should!

Thanks dewd!

• Like 1

Signed up!

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Destroy it like a VIKING

With my axe :D

You 've got the power son of the northern light

Hehe we'll see! Maybe I'll go over to my asshole neighbour and beat the crap out of him before the cert as a warmup and to fire up that adrenaline! :D

Tried to film 3 closes on my coc3 153# and I couldnt get it closed, HAHAHAHA, wtf!

Im thinking of signing off mm1 now.

Shit session. Wasnt supposed to train until wednesday but....

I have to sleep on it. Might sign off and get stronger before I cert.

If I fail Ill start to hate grippers and will change focus to thickbar or something.

I've been going through a rough patch too even thinking of buying a rolling thunder. But I promised myself I'd keep going till I got mm0. If you ever need to chat feel free to mail me !

• Like 1

Hehe its allright!

I have so much happening in life also and I really want to be confident that I can get mm1 before I for it.

I'll give it a couple of months more and then I'll get it!

• Like 1

Im sure you smash that MM1 eventually. Pressure and time and KABLAAM

Tried to film 3 closes on my coc3 153# and I couldnt get it closed, HAHAHAHA, wtf!

Im thinking of signing off mm1 now.

Shit session. Wasnt supposed to train until wednesday but....

I have to sleep on it. Might sign off and get stronger before I cert.

If I fail Ill start to hate grippers and will change focus to thickbar or something.

You had a bad training session....happens to all of us brother. I think you have the strength to close the mm1 now. But of course it never hurts to wait a little longer. Whatever you decide, we support you bro!