Training For Coc No. 3

Mammut

I started griptraining 1 year ago... I bought 6 pair of heavy grips...... I could only close the 200 with my left and the 150 with my right. Efter 4 month i closed the hg 300. I improved my grip a lot since i started grip training and some weeks ago i deadlifted 240 kg with overhand www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlKrW1igOo8 ...... The last 4 month i been 2mm-5mm from closing the coc no.3. Today i was 1mm from it and i hope to close it this summer..........

Griptraining is not very popular in my Country (Denmark)..... But i made my own danish griptraining/webshop page....... I happy to recieve good idees for my webpage and maybe some good ideas for griptraining product to sell....... My webshop is www.grebsstyrke.dk (i only sell in Denmark)

• Like 3

Good stuff man! 240kg DO. Guess you're not selling straps lol

Welcome. Your website is pretty cool, except it's not in English, lol. It's very cool to see you do that. You need steel for sale in there. All the grip sites have some kind of steel for bending. Not too sure how popular grip or bending is in Denmark.

• Like 1

In fact i buy this book from Diesel Crew........ To learn to bend nails.......... But the american measures in the book is diffent than the danish, so the right nails were very hard for me to find.... The normall nail very to hard for me to bend and the easier one i found went in to pieces......... But maybe i could buy some nail in England er Germany over the net to practice.... Maybe someone know some webshops there and what nails to buy.......................

I arrangered the Danish Championship in handgripper. In fact i was a buch of locals competing - trying a handgripper for the first time, but as it was the first and only competition in handgripper in Denmark i called it the Danish Championship in handgripper. There was about 25 people competing. Three men managed to close Coc no. 1,5. The last handgripper var heavy grip 250, but no-one managed to close it...... Me - I was the referee .... See the last part of the competition here....... www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM4xsa3cXt8

• Like 1

In fact i buy this book from Diesel Crew........ To learn to bend nails.......... But the american measures in the book is diffent than the danish, so the right nails were very hard for me to find.... The normall nail very to hard for me to bend and the easier one i found went in to pieces......... But maybe i could buy some nail in England er Germany over the net to practice.... Maybe someone know some webshops there and what nails to buy.......................

The trouble is America have not embraced the metric system, the only other countries are Myanmar and Liberia!

This said steel is steel and will have sensible equivalents if there is a US specific, there will also be equivalent in bolt grades too, such as an 8.8 for a grade 5 bolt.

Hope this helps! :)

Hey your site looks great, and I dig the videos but some English translation on the site and videos would be helpful.