Pinch And 'rolling Thunder' = Thumb Work?

Old Dax

Hi,

I have been doing pinch (2x10kg plates +loading pin and small plates to progress) once a week and feel it in my thumbs, I also use a Fat Gripz on a cable handle with carabiner and loading pin, as a 'poor man's Rolling Thunder'. Do you guys think these two (done on seperate days) would be OK for the thumbs as I still want to progress my grippers (can get CoC most days I try it) but not (yet) either of my RB180's.

Comments please :)

I dont understand the question really :)

I read it as if you are afraid that you wont be able to close grippers due to thumb fatigue?

Feel it out man, feel it out.

If it works it works, if it doesnt change things up.

Hi,

I have been doing pinch (2x10kg plates +loading pin and small plates to progress) once a week and feel it in my thumbs, I also use a Fat Gripz on a cable handle with carabiner and loading pin, as a 'poor man's Rolling Thunder'. Do you guys think these two (done on seperate days) would be OK for the thumbs as I still want to progress my grippers (can get CoC most days I try it) but not (yet) either of my RB180's.

Comments please :)

you think rolling t carries over to the closing of "normal" grippers? i'm not sure.