Gripmonsters Challenges

Juha Harju

Try number two.

Thank you.

I counted 25sec. Nice.

Next time when you do 2x15 hold, you should try hold 3 sec more. Then you will beat Jedd Johnson and David Wigren on the list. :)

I think it's a give or take kind of thing. If you rest at the top, then the next rep will be easier since you can sort of tense the bicep and "bounce" the rep at the bottom. And if u rest at the bottom, then you have to do the next rep with a dead start. But then again you can rest longer if you rest at the bottom. Both ways have their pro's and con's. I find I can do more if I rest at the top, but I choose to do a pause between every rep and rest at the bottom since I think it promotes full ROM and is healthier for the bicep.

Thanks David. That is exactly why I expressed my thoughts, to see what others think, and it's certainly interesting to hear you can do more reps by resting at the top!

Cancrusher: dude, I was not talking to you directly. This is an internet forum and the point of it is to talk and discuss things. I am not worried at anything, just trying to decently discuss what could/should be the standard, if there were ever to be one for whatever reason (imagine this lift being included at some competitions). But apparently I am bothering you by doing this? I will make sure to exclude even references to you or your videos in the future.

• Like 1

I think it's a give or take kind of thing. If you rest at the top, then the next rep will be easier since you can sort of tense the bicep and "bounce" the rep at the bottom. And if u rest at the bottom, then you have to do the next rep with a dead start. But then again you can rest longer if you rest at the bottom. Both ways have their pro's and con's. I find I can do more if I rest at the top, but I choose to do a pause between every rep and rest at the bottom since I think it promotes full ROM and is healthier for the bicep.

Thanks David. That is exactly why I expressed my thoughts, to see what others think, and it's certainly interesting to hear you can do more reps by resting at the top!

Cancrusher: dude, I was not talking to you directly. This is an internet forum and the point of it is to talk and discuss things. I am not worried at anything, just trying to decently discuss what could/should be the standard, if there were ever to be one for whatever reason (imagine this lift being included at some competitions). But apparently I am bothering you by doing this? I will make sure to exclude even references to you or your videos in the future.

I simply dont understand why you have to make difficult an easy thing.

Just put your back against the wall and curl and if juha says that is good everything is fine.

Post a video instead of talking about rules.

Lol nice job Josh!

Thanks lol

With the power of the D Mitti beard i got 8 strict wall curls!!http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AcxBuG1V46M&feature=c4-feed-u

Nice curls Joshua. That beard seems helped you with your curls. :)
yes it does, i figured if it made David Mitti stronger

Why not me lol Thanks Juha!

With the power of the D Mitti beard i got 8 strict wall curls!!http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AcxBuG1V46M&feature=c4-feed-u

Hahaha,I like it!!!Strong work Josh! Very nice.
Thanks bro i thought you would;)