Gripmonsters Challenges

Juha Harju

Everyone else is posting hub lifts. might as well join in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFyEWhUVB3M. it went off camera while being weighed. Not sure if it will count because of it. no biggie if its doesn't.

• Like 1

Everyone else is posting hub lifts. might as well join in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFyEWhUVB3M. it went off camera while being weighed. Not sure if it will count because of it. no biggie if its doesn't.

Good job and updated.

http://www.gripmonsters.fi/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1387049672&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&

Juha, thanks again for running the challenges. I hope you decide to run more after this one ends. I wanted to try a few of the current challenges while everyone was here for the Hands Across the Sea Challenge, but I missed most of the post-contest feating window due to organizing all the attempts and sending to David. I did get the chance to try the hub on Chez's handle and I asked the last few dudes to hang around and chear me on for the 3.5 Silver Bullet. Thanks to Chez, Josh H, and his brotherrrrrr Barrrrrrrrret for being there to support me on it.

You´re welcome Jedd.

Yes, I´ll continue GripMonsters Challenges. How about 2x78kg INCH Farmer´s Walk? Hard to get strong dudes to that. I try to think "interesting" species.

Our next contest will be medley race here in Finland.

You can throw that in. I will definitely try it. Will you be holding a vote for the next round of challenges?

Juha, thanks again for running the challenges. I hope you decide to run more after this one ends. I wanted to try a few of the current challenges while everyone was here for the Hands Across the Sea Challenge, but I missed most of the post-contest feating window due to organizing all the attempts and sending to David. I did get the chance to try the hub on Chez's handle and I asked the last few dudes to hang around and chear me on for the 3.5 Silver Bullet. Thanks to Chez, Josh H, and his brotherrrrrr Barrrrrrrrret for being there to support me on it.

You´re welcome Jedd.

Yes, I´ll continue GripMonsters Challenges. How about 2x78kg INCH Farmer´s Walk? Hard to get strong dudes to that. I try to think "interesting" species.

You can throw that in. I will definitely try it. Will you be holding a vote for the next round of challenges?

Any ideas for new species?

• Like 1

I believe you might have missed two submissions at the end of page 15. Thanks for these challenges.

I believe you might have missed two submissions at the end of page 15. Thanks for these challenges.

Thanks for woking me up Adam. All updated. :)

You´re welcome Jedd.

Not specific ones right now, but I was thinking it might be good to break it up between beginners and experienced, or between light and heavy classes somehow? Right now, a lot of the lists really favor bigger dudes is all. And I think more people could make submissions if some of the tests were lighter. Just an idea.

• Like 1

This is only my 2nd time attempting the Hub i no its not much but i want in on this.

Here is the video

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=kHy-3UnPrqM

Good lift bro.

Next time you must lit it from floor or only one padding. So we get "full lift" as a whole. Hope you understand what I mean. :)

You´re welcome Jedd.

Not specific ones right now, but I was thinking it might be good to break it up between beginners and experienced, or between light and heavy classes somehow? Right now, a lot of the lists really favor bigger dudes is all. And I think more people could make submissions if some of the tests were lighter. Just an idea.

Good point bro

Sure do i will do it again tomorrow without the padding thanks Juha.

Sure do i will do it again tomorrow without the padding thanks Juha.

I accepted this lift too. Tomorrow 5lbs more without padding? :cool

Ha ha will see;)

You´re welcome Jedd.

Yes! I wanted to submit for the dips challenge but after i saw dave mutant rip one out with an inch dumbell, yeah lol.

Guest Squat More

I got 18 reps with 80.80 kilos today. My scale is not accurate and I did not use the tare function before putting the weight on so it actually read less than the true weight, but with my spreadsheet that has all my plates and euro at every width I use and a few above calculated down to 3 decimal points, it came out at 80.80 kilos.

I wore my World of Grip thumbweb protectors, like I say in the video. These do not make the lift easier in any way they just prevent skin tears during high volume training sessions, if anything they make the lift harder because the webbing and skin isn't gripping the euro.

I begin a 10 week program working up to the 10 year Euro anniversary competition in May, and as with all my euro training except for max testing, I wear these. If it is not accepted Juha, no hard feelings brother, just trying to have some fun!

http://youtu.be/xUXXL7mlGyQ

• Like 1

Thats one mean pinch Jon "Nuclear" Umpherville" !!! Good stuff

I got 18 reps with 80.80 kilos today. My scale is not accurate and I did not use the tare function before putting the weight on so it actually read less than the true weight, but with my spreadsheet that has all my plates and euro at every width I use and a few above calculated down to 3 decimal points, it came out at 80.80 kilos.

I wore my World of Grip thumbweb protectors, like I say in the video. These do not make the lift easier in any way they just prevent skin tears during high volume training sessions, if anything they make the lift harder because the webbing and skin isn't gripping the euro.

I begin a 10 week program working up to the 10 year Euro anniversary competition in May, and as with all my euro training except for max testing, I wear these. If it is not accepted Juha, no hard feelings brother, just trying to have some fun!

1346022710-lobster.jpg

You are truly grip machine Jon!

Guest Squat More

Thats one mean pinch Jon "Nuclear" Umpherville" !!! Good stuff

Haha thanks brother! Means a lot coming from Kody "4th Degree" Burns! :grin:

1346022710-lobster.jpg

LOL thanks Eric

And thank you Juha, I am sure someone will best that with 20 reps soon.

Ok thanks, I will get this hub thing down lol

Thanks. Now it's Jonathan's, Matti's, and your turn.