Burke And Shaw Toying With Blobzilla

Chez

I posted this on facebook, but I want to make sure others get a chance to see this. These monsters just made blobzilla look ridiculously easy. Someone needs to give them a bigger block weight.

Shaw:

Burke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSmPJqMdcTU Edited by Chez
  • Like 3

That's unreal, a real pair of beasts.

It's even more impressive that Shaw cleaned and pressed it while upside down standing on the ceiling.

• Like 6

INSANE STRENGTH!!!

I would like to see Shaw take on Rob Vingent's #100 strict DB Curl Challenge!

I predict Rob would have to give up his $100.00!!! :D

It's even more impressive that Shaw cleaned and pressed it while upside down standing on the ceiling.

Spiderman action. He fights crime on the side.

Edited by Chez
  • Like 2

Spiderman action. He fights crime on the side.

I'd say he don't have to fight much. A nice loud, "Hey cut that s**t out!!!!" would probably deter most criminals

• Like 2

Amazing! You really have to stand next to those two to realize how big they are - and not fat!

Guest Squat More

Damn that is strong.

I am taking bets on how long before the 135lb guys show up and say it isn't impressive because they weigh over 300lbs and are literally two of the strongest men in the world. I say 18th post or so. :grin:

• Like 1

Do you have the video of him pinching 3 35's? I searched him on gripboard before and he has done a few cool grip feats over the years. Yet I can't find any of the old ones on youtube. He used to post on here also few years ago.

Few I could find

Looks like over 500lb axle deadlift

hub domination

Edited by Stephen Ruby

Do you have the video of him pinching 3 35's? I searched him on gripboard before and he has done a few cool grip feats over the years. Yet I can't find any of the old ones on youtube. He used to post on here also few years ago.

Nope, I have heard of that feat but I have never seen the video.

easy blob+ inch carry

http://www.infinitesportsusa.com/challenge25.asp

You can see a gif of him playing with a regular blob, includes clean+press both hands and going behind the back etc.

Would be really cool to see him posting on here again all the really crazy stuff he mentioned got taken down but this blobzlla clean probably the biggest of them all, ridiculous.

Edited by Stephen Ruby

Those boys need to be playin' with Blobzilla's big brother.

Geebus that is sterrrrong!!

Those boys need to be playin' with Blobzilla's big brother.

I mentioned on his youtube he should order up the 150 legacy dumbbell. It's the biggest blob one could buy. I've always wanted to for a lifetime goal type of thing.

• Like 1

Hey thanks for all of the comments! I have not been on the grip board in a long time but I am going to try to stay more active on here!

I didnt get this uploaded yesterday but I just did and figured I would share it with you.

I have to say this is one of the toughest pinch grip lifts that I have ever done.

Blobzilla lift with the thumb on the rounded side:

Since things get to be kind of crazy in my gym after these lifts I challenged Burke to a Blobzilla lift for reps head to head. I was only able to use my

right hand since I am recovering from some nerve damage in my left hand. I let Burke use both his right and left hand. The challenge was to lift Blobzilla

off the ground about a foot under control without dropping it. We took turns and ended at 40 total reps each but I told him I won because I only got to

use one hand! Haha.

• Like 8

Brian, that thumb on the round side is the REAL DEAL!!!!!

Whoa! Thanks for sharing that Brian! The thumb on the round on that beast has to be a true epic sized feat! Also clicking off 40 reps with one hand is just insane.

INSANE STRENGTH!!!

I would like to see Shaw take on Rob Vingent's #100 strict DB Curl Challenge!

I predict Rob would have to give up his $100.00!!! :D

Great idea, Shaw could palm that :laugh

Brian, that thumb on the round side is the REAL DEAL!!!!!

Thanks Jedd. It is on the top of my list when it comes to pinch grip feats that I have done. Very difficult!

I had another guy post the video a few years ago of the 3 35's lift and he took it down

off youtube. I have been working on a few lifts that I want to get done in the near future and I will post some training videos soon.

What is the #100 strict DB curl challenge??

Simply to curl a 100-lb dumbbell with strict form. Here's an example video of Rob Vigeant Jr., the guy who originally threw out the challenge:

Simply to curl a 100-lb dumbbell with strict form. Here's an example video of Rob Vigeant Jr., the guy who originally threw out the challenge:

What is suppose to be so hard about doing this? Am I missing something?

• Like 2