The Kill Grip

Jedd Johnson

I kept walking towards the camera, mainly to check and see that it was working - LOL!

Glad you liked it. It's not really that much trouble at all. I just wish I knew why the audio didn't work. I will ask some friends about it.

Cool. I'll be watching. So far, 2 seconds in, i've witnessed Chez pick a wedgie.

Chez is going for a 179# 20mm gripper close. What is everyone else shooting for?

haha! I was hoping that didn't get on video. Dam new pants.

I closed Jedd's 177 lb COC #3.5 with a 20 mm block set right hand, hit 200 lbs on the Euro 2HP and lifted 2 different Next Generation 50 lb Blobs to lock out.

Those were all PRs for me. The only thing I was really off on was thick bar. I tweaked my knee squatting last week and I was really off on the Axle. I'm going to ice and rest my knees this week.

I had a great time and plan on coming back for another training session the future.

Edited by Chez
  • Like 1

Great job on the PRs Chez! Big gripper close , a milestone 200# 2HP lift and lifting a few different blobs is a wicked show of strength. Heal up and smash some axle next time.

• Like 1

Lots of grippers fell. The camera never turned on until the 2HP though.

JT's second lift of Blob - utter domination.

• Like 1