The Kill Grip

Jedd Johnson

I am planning a monster grip session at my place on March 23rd.

This will primarily be training prep for the June NAGS Championship.

I am considering trying out a live feed. Anybody interested in watching?

I know Chez and JT are planning on being here.

Anybody else interested in coming? You must be willing to train in order to come, and I am talking about training hard, not just hitting some feats.

We will Kill Grip on this day.

Jedd

• Like 3

Wish I could be there dude!

I am planning a monster grip session at my place on March 23rd.

This will primarily be training prep for the June NAGS Championship.

I am considering trying out a live feed. Anybody interested in watching?

I know Chez and JT are planning on being here.

Anybody else interested in coming? You must be willing to train in order to come, and I am talking about training hard, not just hitting some feats.

We will Kill Grip on this day.

Jedd

hellyeah!

I would probably watch this, depending on the time of day. Would it be interactive?

Yes. You would be able to post comments and questions and between lifts we could read them and answer them.

• Like 3

Jedd I would love to come but my wife has other plans for me that day. would we be able to watch the stream at a later time? I would still check it out. Also I was wondering is it iPad compatable as a app you can download?

The thing I was going to use was Ustream.com. I remember when i did one before, you watched it. Not sure what system you used.

I am not sure if it is replay-able. It has been years since I used it...

Jedd I just checked there is a free app for the iPad .....cool

Great. Thansk for looking into it bro.

Really looking forward to it Jedd.

The Kill Grip is still planned for tomorrow at 11AM. Chez and JT will be here.

There should be a Live Stream of the event, where you can log in and ask questions, cheer us on, and tell us how awesome we look in moccasins.

I will do my best to remember to paste the live stream code here. All you will have to do is click the link and it will take you to the spot to view the session.

I will also try to put the session up on dieselcrew.com

This is all dependent upon everything working properly. The gym is about as far away as possible from the wireless in my house, so no promises.

Regardless of the Ustream, there will be some sick training and camaraderie here in Wyalusing.

If you are interested in coming, hit me up with a PM.

• Like 3

Will you guys try some bending also? Or will it mainly be pure grip?

I know JT is a very impressive bender and chez has been making quick progress. And of course you are a pioneer in the sport.

I will try to check it out though if not I hope you get some videos up at least.

Have fun guys

We will do Grip Practice first. Chez mentioned some bending. I might try to bend a hammer. Been wanting to do that for a while.

• Like 1

Cool. I'll be watching. So far, 2 seconds in, i've witnessed Chez pick a wedgie.

Chez is going for a 179# 20mm gripper close. What is everyone else shooting for?

• Like 1

Is the stream still going? I don't seem to see anything (the ad played fine of course).

It finally loaded - disregard.

Edited by bwwm

I'm downloadedthe app on my samsung note II, I was watching till I lost service, ill keep refreshing

there was a 15 second lag. been a loooooong time since I streamed anything. Forgot about that. Who all tuned in? I saw Rico, Stephen and Martin were on at one time or another. Thanks for checking it out.

Videos from today's session:

I learned to juggle. These are 2 Globe Gripz and a Tee Ball.

More to come.

I tuned in a few times in the day then put it on the ipad while I started my own workout. I didn't have audio at all on my phone or ipad. Did others get audio?

That's a good question. Could anyone hear anything? I thought audio would go through, but not sure...

yeah I couldn't hear anything either

I'd love to see the blob lifts you were talking about

Any other big lifters earlier in the day? I only caught the end of it but noticed jedd was on fire dominating everything he tried.

JT Straussner lifts the Blob for the first time.

• Like 1

I didn't have audio either. I saw the end of the gripper workout, some of the 2 hand pinch, and the warm up on axle. Looked like you guys were having fun. I noticed Jedd kept walking towards the camera - seemed like a WWF thing.

• Like 1

Thanks for going through the trouble of streaming the grip training Jedd!

• Like 1