Brake Rotors Turned 2hp Apparatus

jvance

Now the icons/avatars are skinny little lines next to ever topic haha

a few limitations with the setup is that it is not adjustable and, due to the relatively smaller diameter of the gripping surface - it does not allow plates larger than 25# to be loaded without lifting the rotors off the ground

i used a rustoleum enamel spray paint which does not hold chalk very well and is very slick to grip - however this may be a good thing as i will be used to practicing on a much more difficult device than a real euro pinch

i really do love this thing though and it, being almost completely made of junk parts, is probably now the best grip training implement i have at this time :)

• Like 1

Has the viewing problem been fixed guys? Wannagrip needs to know. Please post here.

My computer and Android are displaying as working links to YouTube (not sure if they are supposed to be embedded videos)

Using my Android phone I now have a link to click on. However is not the type where there is a pictureof a utube vid just a WWW.utube link. I'll try on the ipad later