Brake Rotors Turned 2hp Apparatus

jvance

hey everyone

don't know if anyone else has used brake rotors for 2hp, so if i don't mean to steal any thunder if that's the case

turned some trash into treasure as i have finally made my own somewhat legitimate 2 hand pinch device... it is not adjustable unless i grind it down, but, at 59mm it is an almost perfect fit for working on my pinch

P.S.

this was super easy to make so if you guys are in want of a apparatus here is a great way to get one - just remember to save your old brake rotors :)

it is bolted together through the threaded holes... it can be loosened although it would be a pain in the ass to undo everything - but yes, i can take it apart :cool

i'm just surprised that i actually held on to the rotors.. they were all rusted out in the backyard - don't know why i kept them but i'm glad

I LOVE it when people think outside the box!!! :mosher

Great thinking here!!!

Nice training tool as well!!!

I love to see the ingenuity that you gripsters come up with, I have made several implements back when I started and I think I enjoyed making them more than using them in most accounts...Great job!

Very nice piece brother.

Brake rotors are good for a wid ehub lifting challenge. I also used one with a 25-lber duct taped to the bottom in order to finally lift the blob by the face.

Looks awesome to me, great idea!

Never thought to do that, but I do have a couple of old rotors. I was intending to one of these days make one into a small 7 or 9 cylinder radial engine to mount in the rear wheel on my bike. Lol, maybe when I'm retired.

- Aaron

Anybody else using an iPad? I don't see any picture at all just a big blank space.

Anybody else using an iPad? I don't see any picture at all just a big blank space.

my iphone does that too now for some reason, i don't why... because i've watched videos within threads on it before

Iphones and Ipads, apparently, are having trouble with seeing embedded photos or videos. Works fine on a desktop computer though.

Iphones and Ipads, apparently, are having trouble with seeing embedded photos or videos. Works fine on a desktop computer though.

Thanks guys, ya its just lately. What can we do. I almost never use my computer. Just phone and I pad

Thanks guys, ya its just lately. What can we do. I almost never use my computer. Just phone and I pad

Yeah same here. I check Gripboard on my phone like I check Facebook. Haha

Except I don't post here about what I'm eating.

Now I'm on my android phone, and I still don't see apic. Wtf

Now I'm on my android phone, and I still don't see apic. Wtf

You're not alone. I have the same issue with my Droids on this site.

Same with me, just started doing it on Monday after I installed an update.

Who is our tech expert ?

Thanks to Jedd for pointing these posts out. I will log a support call.

• Like 2

The support call has been logged. The support times are increased due to a new version out so I ask for your patience in getting this fixed.

Thanks to Jedd for pointing these posts out. I will log a support call.

Bill, the vid is there on my computer like the guys said, prob if definately with the android phone and ipad. thanks for looking into it.

Can you guys check now? We just did a bug fix upgrade to 3.4.3.

Can you guys check now? We just did a bug fix upgrade to 3.4.3.

Still just a blank space on my IPhone. Sorry boss.