The Show Of Hands Grip Cup 6

EricMilfeld

Just got word that Malcolm Majesky won't be able to make it. Bummer.

Hey, if you show up before 10:45 and my garage door is not open please just sort of chill for a bit. We're all nocturnal at my house. Thanks. The good news is everyone is welcome to stay as late as they wish.

Here are the top five finishers, with details to come:

1. Zach Jacobs

2. Tommy Jennings

3. Eric Milfeld

4. Cody Musselwhite

5. Jeremy Copley

• Like 1

Did zach break the ironmind hub record? It must have been a pretty close contest. Congratz to all

Did zach break the ironmind hub record? It must have been a pretty close contest. Congratz to all

He destroyed it: 80.2 pounds, just missing 85.6.

I was leading the pack by about a point going into the last event, which was hub. Check out how close the top three were: Zach: 364.6, Tommy: 363.8, me: 361.4. Sixteen guys competed, and first could have easily gone to to any one of the top five guys.

• Like 2

He destroyed it: 80.2 pounds, just missing 85.6.

I was leading the pack by about a point going into the last event, which was hub. Check out how close the top three were: Zach: 364.6, Tommy: 363.8, me: 361.4. Sixteen guys competed, and first could have easily gone to to any one of the top five guys.

That is crazy don't think I've ever heard of a contest being that close, must have been a lot of fun. Hopefully you guys got some videos also.

Huge congratz to zach on the world record also

Bad ass lift!!!

Congratulations, Zach! I'm so glad you got the credit you deserve.

Hopefully we will see some of you guys at NAGS Championship at Andrew's in June.

Hopefully we will see some of you guys at NAGS Championship at Andrew's in June.

I've already received the time off from work to make the drive up. Talkin' to a few guys who might might be able to make the trip with me. Very excited about it!

I've already received the time off from work to make the drive up. Talkin' to a few guys who might might be able to make the trip with me. Very excited about it!

Awesome to hear!

Eric, if there's room I would like to make the trip as well.

Talk soon!!!