Supertraining Meet 11/3 Live Streaming Now

daniel reinard

The Supertraining meet for today will be live streamed on supertraining.tv/live/ and it is on right now! Spoto will be opening at 716 for the WR, Stan will open with 900+ squat! Vince Urbank also flew out to do this meet. Will be something to watch! I was going to drive up to see it today but got stuck working my off day. Live streaming will save the day.

WTF Stan was a no show for his 903 opener? I hope he shows for his second attempt.

it was. must not have been feeling up to par. Looking forward to Spoto's bench. I guess Urbank is just deadlifting?

Hopefully Eric Lilliebridge's pec injury doesn't bother him. If he is able to get a big bench he could still be in the range of John Cole's total record.

Hopefully Eric Lilliebridge's pec injury doesn't bother him. If he is able to get a big bench he could still be in the range of John Cole's total record.

That would be awesome.

Did I miss Urbank's squat? He's benching and it looks like his pec tear from a few months back is feeling ok.

Looks like a no go on that idea. Eric has something really wrong with that pec. He took all modest attempts and still failed his 3rd.

On a side not, this is one long ass meet. Soo many lifters

Yeah it's crazy long. I hope I get to see Spoto before I head home. Yup, they just announced he's coming up. I'll miss the deads which is my favorite.

Edit: I miss heard. Still plenty benching.

Edited by daniel reinard

Yeah it's crazy long. I hope I get to see Spoto before I head home. Yup, they just announced he's coming up. I'll miss the deads which is my favorite.

Edit: I miss heard. Still plenty benching.

Shame you gotta leave early. Theres gonna be soo many huge deadlifts

Spoto just missed 325kg. Almost had it! Missed at lockout. Although I don't think he paused very long.

Spoto and Stan bombing out is the last thing in the world I would have predicted to happed at this meet...

Just watched the video recording of his attempts again because the stream was a little choppy. You can clearly see he isn't getting good traction on the platform with his shoes which had to be affecting his leg drive. I'm suprised he didn't try to do something about that after the 1st attempt. Maybe change his shoes or chalk them up or somethin. With all that being said he did jump the press call on each attempt...

• Like 1

Urbank pulled 865 DO like a boss!

Lot of guys had off days today. I wonder if it had anything to do with the long wait??...lolol longest PL meet I have ever seen

I was thinking the same thing Wayne. 5 groups of lifters?! Dang. That wait can't be good.

Urbank only 865? He should have been 900+. And he is probably hook gripping it, not a true DO grip.

I was thinking the same thing Wayne. 5 groups of lifters?! Dang. That wait can't be good.

Urbank only 865? He should have been 900+. And he is probably hook gripping it, not a true DO grip.

Yeah obviously Urbank and Hickson both hook grip but that's still way harder than over under imo. Urbank missed 400kg on his last attempt I think. Everybody and their mother had an off day at this meet

http://www.allthingsgym.com/2012/11/supertraining-backyard-meet-live-stream/#disqus_thread

watched the highlights and heard about the awful judging and figured it was a pretty big let down since I was expecting a lot of wr's to go down

They should do the meets like the big time russian meets which are invite only. Also stricter judging since SPF judging is a joke.

Looks like a no go on that idea. Eric has something really wrong with that pec. He took all modest attempts and still failed his 3rd.

On a side not, this is one long ass meet. Soo many lifters

I watched the video when he said he didn't think it was torn bad. My opinion: wrong.