Human Anatomy Dissection Of The Forearm And Hand

daniel reinard

Came across this somehow on youtube. Just as the title says, it's a dissection of the forearm and hand. Some people may not like to watch this stuff. I found it interesting to see all the muscles, tendons and way everything works to perform certain movements. I'm sure it's useful for the grip nerd, like myself.

This is a really cool video. I've actually seen the whole series as part of my summer to-do list.

This is a really cool video. I've actually seen the whole series as part of my summer to-do list.

Oh wow. Yeah there is the whole series. I was surprised the most by video part 2 and all the little muscles inside the hand. I didn't realize there were so many or what they did.

Yeah, except all of yours are huge and look like my biceps...

Edited by TentacleGrip

Anatomy is fascinating I'm taking a course this coming fall I can't wait. Thanks for sharing this video. The human body is really remarkable.