Fatgripz Extreme

KRC

Saw this posted a few days ago on the EliteFTS website. Apparently there isn't even anything on the FG website yet...

According to them: "The Extremes will be ready to ship within a few weeks"

318279_481153788576900_354986934_n.jpg

• Like 2

I would be more inclined to buy a set that makes the bar 2" in diameter. Those look too big to be useful.

Agreed!

I hope manusgrip does the same thing

Ditto. It will be interesting to see if FatGripz can perform on these. They seem perpetually unable to fulfill orders.

I would be more inclined to buy a set that makes the bar 2" in diameter. Those look too big to be useful.

Ironbull makes a 2" handle, they are my favorite grips. They are pretty slim looking but bring an O bar to a perfect fit in the hand

Ironbull makes a 2" handle, they are my favorite grips. They are pretty slim looking but bring an O bar to a perfect fit in the hand

Just saw these at Adam's gym today. They are very nice.

You can always put a standard set on to fatter bars. I've used them on a 2-inch handled 70-kilo dumbbell at a recent expo I worked at.

Edited by mobsterone

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I hardly ever by anything from EFS to be honest, only because of their shipping. Something like $11 for a CoC gripper a couple years back... Racks that cost $1000 ship for 450, etc. etc. Total nonsense.

• Like 1

These are available for sale as of 5 minutes ago.

http://www.flexcart....id=114&pid=5598

cool

manus grip said they already have a larger size also and are just waiting to release them. I'm going to wait for them to make a bigger size, I still do tend to agree with most people on here that the bigger size wont a lot more with grip.

• Like 2

Yeah I hardly ever by anything from EFS to be honest, only because of their shipping. Something like $11 for a CoC gripper a couple years back... Racks that cost $1000 ship for 450, etc. etc. Total nonsense.

agreed, I have tried to buy books but the shipping is more than the book - I wrote to them about it, no response - total ripoff

I hope Manus does 2.5" that thing looks too big.

We will be carrying these on our Amazon page as soon as the company makes them available to everyone else - a few weeks I'm being told. This won't help international customers but for US customers you will be able to get free super saver shipping on them.

• Like 1

I hope Manus does 2.5" that thing looks too big.

I agree but I would have to try them out first to know for sure, maybe for pressing movements they will work well. I know manus said they do have other sizes they are waiting to release when I emailed them about it. I"m happy with the current manus grips though and get plenty of work out of them already, any bigger would probably be harder to use them for how I currently use them.

I ordered a set yesterday...shipping wasn't too bad. Really excited to use these, I love the 2.25" ones.

I ordered 2.5" grips from IronBull. And then saw new Fatgripz...

Maybe 3" is too much, but I still want to try them.

They came in yesterday. Gonna go work out with them on my lunch here in a bit.

They came in yesterday. Gonna go work out with them on my lunch here in a bit.

that was quick let me know if they are worth getting or if they are too big

I did overhead barbell presses and DO Deadlifts with them today. Pushing movements are slightly harder, really good burn, but pulling is off the chart. I could barely get 225 off the ground with the extremes, but I do sets of 5 with the regular fat gripz pretty easily.

Looking forward to doing some rows, benches, and dumbbell stuff with them later in the week.